Coopers General Store

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

levin_ae92

Reaction score
Howdy Y'all, was just on the coopers website and they sell all their cans of extract etc. in the general store at the airport, but I was wondering if they sell them at the brewery? Its just easier for me to go to the brewery as I work just across the road at the tafe once a week.

Also do they sell any liquid yeast there at all? Or even any decent dried ale yeast?

Many Thanks

Colby

you could always ring them and find out.

in regards to what they sell. Even if i didnt know better, I would take a shot in the dark and say that if it isnt on their website, they dont sell it.

no coopers dont sell liquid yeast.

edit: just re-read post and it sounds pissier than expected. oh well.

for once a woman come us with a more logical answer than a man :ph34r: :p simplicity in its finest KT

Coopers do sell liquid yeast, but you have to drink the beer off the top of it first :icon_cheers:

Walk over and ask? its a production brewery not a visitor centre with a host waiting to greet you with free samples :lol: , it has big gates and security protocols.

This weekend country brewer will open on churchill road, be a good place to get your cans of extract.

Theres no store on site at the brewery. At least there wasn't when I rang and asked them a very similar q about 2 years ago.

thanks all, just thought id see if anyone knew, wasnt game to ring them and get passed around a few times until someone who knows finally came on the line :) does country brewer sell the coopers stuff? Do they sell it for more? Cos my local is the brew craft on South Road, and they only had black rock last time i was there and it was much more expensive :(

Coopers told me the general store is mail order only as well ?

the Jovial Monk has Coopers stuff, thats down your way, sorta

Any (good) Homebrew store that sells kits will sell Coopers products! Brewcraft can suck my NUTS!!!

Latest posts

Back