Contract Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamstringsally

Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can get some contract brewing done? I would love to get around 400 litres done but am struggling to find anyone under 8000 litres.

AIB minimum is 10 000l litres
southern bay is 13 000
and waiting to hear from mildura

does anyone know anywhere else with a small batch size and who might do some contract brewing?

cheers

Why don't you talk to Johnathon - his 200 litre rig out to be getting close to finished now - and I think he's also in your part of the world

There maybe other options for you if you can give some details as to what your trying to achieve.

If you are prepared to pay real good money then there are even more options, where abouts are you?

not that many batches to make if your using 60lt fermenters..... :ph34r:

basically love to sell my home brew to my local shops and restaurants legally. have a friend who will do all the designing and what not for free. want to get my pre retail license, make my recipe of a smallish batch and hopfully test the local waters.
dream would be to have a micro brewery but thats some serious cash ive found to set up.
i could easily do it all at home with my set up but pretty sure will get my arse kicked it the ato found out so just need a small batch done with someone who is registered

thoughts?

basically love to sell my home brew to my local shops and restaurants legally. have a friend who will do all the designing and what not for free. want to get my pre retail license, make my recipe of a smallish batch and hopfully test the local waters.
dream would be to have a micro brewery but thats some serious cash ive found to set up.
i could easily do it all at home with my set up but pretty sure will get my arse kicked it the ato found out so just need a small batch done with someone who is registered

thoughts?

How big of a batch are looking to make? Have you got empty kegs to put it into? I might have a contact if you are looking to do about 2,000 litres.

PM Me

I heard that the brewboys used regency tafe to get started, an idea like this might help.

Does anyone know where you can get some contract brewing done? I would love to get around 400 litres done but am struggling to find anyone under 8000 litres.

AIB minimum is 10 000l litres
southern bay is 13 000
and waiting to hear from mildura

does anyone know anywhere else with a small batch size and who might do some contract brewing?

cheers

Matt Donellan at the St Peters Brewery might do it for you he contract brews for some pubs and makes Wort Kits for ESB Homebrew .

You could also look at doing a Nano-Brewery .

This sounds very interesting. I know mildura do it, but yer they might be full.

[quote name='O'Henry' post='679343' date='Sep 12 2010, 06:59 AM']Maybe Degrees at ECU. Maybe... Email Jon Luff or Hugh Dunn. http://www.sons.ecu.edu.au/staff.php[/quote]

The brewing schools are a good place to start contract brewing depending on where you live but shipping out of state is way to expensive .

Latest posts

Back