Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've stood up for halal certification in the past, probably won't again. I don't believe they fund terrorism but know that it pays this total flogs wages. There is no way possible a man in his position can justify this crap. More proof that facebook really the bottom of societies barrel as such too.

ac79878555df0a374a224c1305edeacd

You know as well as I that religion begets nutjobs.

One facebook post and you're abandoning a principle you've followed, sensibly for some time?

Yeah it pays his wages. My taxes pay for Pauline Hanson and Corey Bernardi.

That reads to me like either a bad joke or hacked account but fuckit - happy for religious adherents to betray their insanity.

Not all religious adherents of course - just the mad ones

I suppose I'm just a bit disappointed, I know all religions attract zealots but I have had massive arguments with my own dad and defended halal certification, even had him seeing the benefits it provides for Australian businesses, then the guy who runs it undoes any good work that sane people may have done on his religions behalf. Last census said that the majority of Australians ticked the box stating they were no religion. Hopefully that graph can keep heading upwards.

I can continually rant about the human race. All racist. The race is to out breed everyone else to be the dominating race. Leading to overpopulation of the increasing troublesome species.
I did feel some hope when the census appears to show a lessening value of religion in Australia. But my skeptical side thinks its possibly just an appearance when people aren't being honest on the census form. There are many reasons why people may not want admit to their religion or reveal their true beliefs to our governments knowledge.

I read it again- yep, bad joke.

For which he should be held accountable but no more, nor less than many others.

And by bad, I mean shit.

Elmouelhy has simply shown us that 'bigots' can be of any race or religious persuasion.

**** Santa and the Easter bunny teach your kids about nature and what's left of the real world I say.

**** Santa and the Easter bunny teach your kids about nature and what's left of the real world I say.

Been doing this for ages. My kids love the hunting, fishing, camping, 4wding life style.

Couple of years ago, my 2 boys.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1501410844.996679.jpg

My daughter last year.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1501410882.798005.jpg

Me and the inlaws making venison snags from a couple of deer I shot.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1501410929.041893.jpg

The family love this sort of life. Only problem is I don't get to go out as much as I'd like. I'm coaching my middle boy in under 10's footy this year. Got finals in 2 weeks. After footy comes hunting and fishing!!!

That feral cat is a ripper. Its funny, you will probably cop some hate for posting pictures of dead animals and will be told that you are a nature hater.
Getting out an enjoying nature encourages kids to look after the environment but you will always get the bitching about destroying the environment, blood lust blah blah blah and mostly from city dwellers who hardly ever poke their noses beyond the burbs.

That feral cat is a ripper. Its funny, you will probably cop some hate for posting pictures of dead animals and will be told that you are a nature hater.
Getting out an enjoying nature encourages kids to look after the environment but you will always get the bitching about destroying the environment, blood lust blah blah blah and mostly from city dwellers who hardly ever poke their noses beyond the burbs.

That cat is a fox but you get the same amount of hate. There's a bloody Facebook page and organization in Sydney called Sydney fox rescue. These imbeciles want to catch and re-home foxes. They also think that we should desex them and release them... They're eating the native animals guys, not rooting them!! Haha

i think its is great that you are teaching your kids to shoot feral animals properly. These animals need to be eradicated

I have no sympathy them cat luv'n city animal rights mob. I hope they foam at the mouth with rage at those photo's and pop a few blood vessels

Pass me the .17

That cat is a fox but you get the same amount of hate. There's a bloody Facebook page and organization in Sydney called Sydney fox rescue. These imbeciles want to catch and re-home foxes. They also think that we should desex them and release them... They're eating the native animals guys, not rooting them!! Haha

We have a ******* " Rabbit Sanctuary" here on the edge of town....mind ******* boggles at times

And dont get me started on the " woa is me" mad cat lady and her cat haven ( which is a registered ******* charity for christs sake ) with about 100 cats

Latest posts

Back