Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spog said:
I'll post the results and details of the unit when I get it and test it, I know the dogs aren't deaf,but I'm sure the owners are so here's hoping the unit works.
If you want to stop dogs barking get one of the big cats like a Lion or Tiger friend had a circus in a near park and the local dogs where very quite.

Dickhead neighbors and there big cats,roar, roar and they do **** all about it,ignorant lazy disrespectful fuckn slobs.

And the screams from their visitors as they're torn to pieces is keeping me awake at night.

My neighbors ride loud Harley's at full throttle leaving thick black lines in the road. Park there mud carter trucks on our lawns destroying the grass and when told not to park there they say fu.k off.
I would like a barking dog instead.

tugger said:
My neighbors ride loud Harley's at full throttle leaving thick black lines in the road. Park there mud carter trucks on our lawns destroying the grass and when told not to park there they say fu.k off.
What a rude person.

On another unrelated note, you dont get much change from $400 a pop for the steer tyres on our truck. I know that cos we just replaced them. Just saying..

homemade-caltrops.jpg

tugger said:
A few litres of thinners in the diesel tank leads to big repair bills, or so a mechanic mate tells me

You might want to warn them first that there are people in the street spiking fuel tanks...or you might not

tugger said:
Shame Greyhounds dont bark....apparently there are going to be cheap to buy next year....and there will be lots of them

Ducatiboy stu said:
Shame Greyhounds dont bark....apparently there are going to be cheap to buy next year....and there will be lots of them
Ours barks at sirens, and sometimes when you're trying to get her to howl/talk/rooroo, but other than that, they're pretty silent
Oh, and when she's wanting to go out while you're in the middle of dinner, then wants to get back in about 5 seconds after you've sat down and started eating again...

Ducatiboy stu said:
Apparently they're just moving to Victoria to find work.

The greyhound ban will either be reversed by Baird or he will be rolled for the leadership and the new premier will reverse the ban.
It has turned out to be political poison.

Dave70 said:
Apparently they're just moving to Victoria to find work.
Wish our premier would move to Victoria...actually....make that QLD. I like Victoria to much to wish that

tugger said:
The greyhound ban will either be reversed by Baird or he will be rolled for the leadership and the new premier will reverse the ban.
The Nationals are absolutely shitting themselves...and with good reason

tugger said:
Animal welfare is pretty fucked in Australia :/

wynnum1 said:
If you want to stop dogs barking get one of the big cats like a Lion or Tiger friend had a circus in a near park and the local dogs where very quite.
Over Adelaide way there was a place called Bullens Lion Park, at the entrance was a sign that read..." Poms on push bikes free admission " .

Ducatiboy stu said:
A few litres of thinners in the diesel tank leads to big repair bills, or so a mechanic mate tells me

You might want to warn them first that there are people in the street spiking fuel tanks...or you might not
Good idea but illegal interference with a motor vehicle, I'm with you on the suggestion.
Dave 70,s post #4424 is a goer,...now who the **** did that ?

sp0rk said:
Animal welfare is pretty fucked in Australia :/
Hmmm, and do the the namdy pamby gormless moronic animal lovers have any idea of how many dogs,cats,birds,goldfish are rubbed out every year because they are deemed not saleable ?
I'll wager next to SFA have considered it and will/would only arc up only if prompted and told to get their head out of their arse.
I'm referring to the boo hoo crap in regard to the greyhound racing bans and the numpties who jumped on the bandwagon without stopping to look at the "big picture"....reality.

My reality is eagerly waiting for my dog zapper to roll up so I can sort my gormless moronic lazy **** of a neighbors dogs from 30 metres away,and if it doesn't work .........

I still don't understand how this buzzer works. It's obviously not a collar one. Tell me more.

Yes, Bairds a f@&kin idiot, or he really didn't want to be a politician anymore. Either way his gone.

shaunous said:
I still don't understand how this buzzer works. It's obviously not a collar one. Tell me more.

The buzzer takes cartridges. You need to aim the buzzer at the dog/owner

The initial buzz is rather loud

spog said:
Good idea but illegal interference with a motor vehicle, I'm with you on the suggestion.
Prob best then to stay quiet then if you hear about any fuel spiking...somethings are best left. Not your prob if blokes walk the street with 4ltr tins of thinners

Ducatiboy stu said:
The buzzer takes cartridges. You need to aim the buzzer at the dog/owner

The initial buzz is rather loud
So how long does the buzz last after you initiate it?

Back