Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spog said:
The dog zapper should arrive late this week or early next and not a moment too soon.
Zapps em alright

10349752-large.jpg

I clearly remember watching Conair at the cinema. I remeber because it was shit-awful. The same day, I watched Fargo and felt better about film making.

Admiration for Kate Beckinsale does appear to be unanimous. And rightly so.

But how would he explain the gigantic mess of tiny dog pieces Stu?
What's an ultra sonic dog zapper? I've used training collars that zap.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Zapps em alright

10349752-large.jpg

Why cant electronic funds transfers happen on weekends across banks? I have to be reimbursed for expenses. I produce the receipts, the bean counter initiates the transfer, takes two days to 'leave' their bank and if it happens to be saturday by then, takes until Monday, to arrive in my account, then not actually 'available' until Tuesday.
Its 2016 - Siri knows where I'm going when I get in my car at 530 in the morning and offers to check the traffic for me, yet we cant move digital numbers on a Sunday?

spog said:
The dog zapper should arrive late this week or early next and not a moment too soon.
Let me know how it goes. I have a similar problem (as my previous rants will attest).

One thing I have been told about the zappers is that some dogs who bark a lot do it because they are deaf and can't work out why, when they open their mouth to bark, no noise comes out. In which case a zapper won't help.

Can I just have a rant about how much there is to ******* learn with home brewing? And while I'm at it, how expensive all the shit to do with it is and how much you actually want said shit?

BKBrews said:
Can I just have a rant about how much there is to ******* learn with home brewing? And while I'm at it, how expensive all the shit to do with it is and how much you actually want said shit?
Still cheaper than any hobby with an engine!

zorsoc_cosdog said:
I've got a freakin' rant....

She isn't wearing a seatbelt... Reckless behaviour

dlRjqn.jpg
To the upskirt mobile!!

Fancy looking crash test dummy.
Those Japanese are sicko's.

BKBrews said:
I have that one too.... The wife and kids is something I don't have though.
Then I have no sympathy for you. Only envy. Get your hobby on!

Airgead said:
Let me know how it goes. I have a similar problem (as my previous rants will attest).
One thing I have been told about the zappers is that some dogs who bark a lot do it because they are deaf and can't work out why, when they open their mouth to bark, no noise comes out. In which case a zapper won't help.
I'll post the results and details of the unit when I get it and test it, I know the dogs aren't deaf,but I'm sure the owners are so here's hoping the unit works.

shaunous said:
But how would he explain the gigantic mess of tiny dog pieces Stu?
What's an ultra sonic dog zapper? I've used training collars that zap.
It's a point and shoot ultra sonic dog " controller" that is used to teach them not to bark, though a good kick up the arse would be better.
Or simply given a stuff about the neighbors and being a responsible dog owner would be a good start.

BKBrews said:
Ha ha, at first everyone thinks it's about making cheaper beer!

Back