Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we have any candidates in the Federal election who are not telling endless porkies ??

warra48 said:
Do we have any candidates in the Federal election who are not telling endless porkies ??
I'm normally a political tragic, but I stopped listening to all of them from day 1 of this campaign. The choices we have available are pretty poor.

Fraser's BRB said:
I'm normally a political tragic, but I stopped listening to all of them from day 1 of this campaign. The choices we have available are pretty poor.
Imagine what our brothers and sisters in America are going through..

Dave70 said:
Imagine what our brothers and sisters in America are going through..
You have a point. At least ours are just do nothing liars, theirs are genuinely scary.

Hillary may lose... It is possible. I don't know what means though. What would happen.

zorsoc_cosdog said:
Hillary may lose... It is possible. I don't know what means though. What would happen.
I will just leave this here...

150616192218-donald-trump-presidential-announcement-supercut-tsr-vo-00000002-large-169.jpg

Ducatiboy stu said:
I will just leave this here...

150616192218-donald-trump-presidential-announcement-supercut-tsr-vo-00000002-large-169.jpg
great just finished cleaning the kitchen... now ya makin me clean spit off my phone!?!

You guys know he's just a stooge/puppet put in place by the illuminati as part of a new world satanic conspiracy to manipulate Hilary into power who's just a stooge/puppet for the illuminati (who are just a stooge/puppet for satan to manipulate the world via new world conspiracy) though right?

I mean it's obvious from the Grove and her jawline and obvious signs like that obviously.

Have you seen her eyes?

Sorry - I should have typed all that in CAPITALS to make it more convincing.
IT'S TRUE THOUGH!!

Latest posts

Back