Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#1. Man-buns.

Does this require an explanation?? If so, you're probably part of the problem. Somehow.

Every time i see one i'm torn between punching the wearer in the face, or grabbing them by the shoulders and giving them a good hard shake plus a lecture on manning up.

Edit: or maybe they need a big hug and told ... i don't know, ... just stop being a mainstream narcissistic marketing slave.
Wake. The. ****. Up.

#2. The dickhead "manly" voiceover at quarter-time breaks in the (AFL) footy telling the tale of some manly challenge to the teams.
Do those fuckwits at 7 seriously not realize it's an amazing imitation of the Mad Max 3 Thunderdome announcer?? Or if they do, do they not realise it's meant to be a parody of bullshit macho hype?!?

I find myself screaming at the TV.

The last time I had the TV on an AFL game it was the ANZAC round and like you I screamed at the ****'n shite they were pushing.
Words like brave,courageous etc.
Fuckwits.

Can I just say that I am honestly fecking sick of the endemic tailgating by halfwit, dual-cab 4x4 ute driving, agro dickheads who frequent the M7.

klangers said:
Can I just say that I am honestly fecking sick of the endemic tailgating by halfwit, dual-cab 4x4 ute driving, agro dickheads who frequent the M7.
Then get in the left lane..

You make me sound like I drive like a clueless grandma. I don't, and I hold an HR license

It happens regardless of lane choices.

It's like they can't grasp that traffic occurs further than 1 car in front

spog said:
The last time I had the TV on an AFL game it was the ANZAC round and like you I screamed at the ****'n shite they were pushing.
Words like brave,courageous etc.
Fuckwits.
Can remember in the dark ages going to bunderberg in Queensland when i think there was only two television stations one was abc and the other would have AFL on a saturday afternoon that could be the reason that Queensland win the state of origon .

Yeah. Ranting helps to get it off one's chest... antagonizing the ranter makes the ranter more cranky! :(

My turn.
Idiots in shit box cars doing burnouts all times of day and night on a blind bridge corner below my house. I dont know whether to teach them a lesson,call the cops or show them how to do a proper burn out.
Oh and then throwing their blown tyres in the river, which really gets me.

technobabble66 said:
#1. Man-buns.

Does this require an explanation?? If so, you're probably part of the problem. Somehow.

Every time i see one i'm torn between punching the wearer in the face, or grabbing them by the shoulders and giving them a good hard shake plus a lecture on manning up.

Edit: or maybe they need a big hug and told ... i don't know, ... just stop being a mainstream narcissistic marketing slave.
Wake. The. ****. Up.
A Nephew of mine has a man bun,yeah I'm not keen on them either and ive stirred him about it but I'd never go further as he is a Sensei in some form of human origami.

Off work ATM due to Pneumonia after having the home phone of the hook for nearly nine months because of annoying " charity " callers I put it back on this morning as I'm expecting a call from the doctor.
Well **** me side ways if I'm not answering calls from charities,the next one is gunna cop it.
Once the doctor has called I'm having the clinic remove my home number for contact and use mobile only.
The house phone is getting screwed to the wall in my Grand Daughters cubby as a toy.
Almost 9 months ! Persistent annoying bunch off........

shaunous said:
My turn.
Idiots in shit box cars doing burnouts all times of day and night on a blind bridge corner below my house. I dont know whether to teach them a lesson,call the cops or show them how to do a proper burn out.
EPA on the spot fines for illegal dumping - up to $7500 + having your car impounded + about $1500 in fines for first offence. If your stupid / lazy enough to be doing this within earshot of peoples houses when there's a gazillion miles of virtually deserted roads not far out of town, you deserve everything you get.
Go ahead, **** their day.

Yep, but registered charities are exempt from DNC .
As we were told,but we are on the DNC register.

Dave70 said:
EPA on the spot fines for illegal dumping - up to $7500 + having your car impounded + about $1500 in fines for first offence. If your stupid / lazy enough to be doing this within earshot of peoples houses when there's a gazillion miles of virtually deserted roads not far out of town, you deserve everything you get.
Go ahead, **** their day.
Cops know about it and council know about it, the burnouts even go to their driveway.

spog said:
Yep, but registered charities are exempt from DNC .
As we were told,but we are on the DNC register.

Same here spog, mobile and home phone both registered, both get calls from charities, mobile rarely, home phone 5+ times a day, to the point we never answer it now, which is a shame because im living in my late grandparents house with the same number and their old friends call to talk farming and what not.

shaunous said:
My turn.
Teach them a leason

Show them how to do a burnout

Then call the cops

Back