Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never worn pink or salmon, never even thought about doing it, always actively resisted it, and will do so for the rest of my life.

In revenge, my loved ones will probably send me to my final rest in pink or salmon, but at that stage, what do I care?

warra48 said:
I've never worn pink or salmon, never even thought about doing it, always actively resisted it,
How did you get through the eigthies? Next you will be telling us you have never worn peach velcro shoes

******* arseholes. I'm gonna find you! I can't believe this has happened to me again right on top of Christmas too! I just got home to find all the windows wide open!! They've taken everything. It's all gone! I'm waiting for the police! The dirty rotten thieving bastards. What kind of sick minded person would do that to another person? You are not human. You are low life scum!!! That was my advent calendar and you had no right to open it and eat all my chocolates.

wide eyed and legless said:
******* arseholes. I'm gonna find you! I can't believe this has happened to me again right on top of Christmas too! I just got home to find all the windows wide open!! They've taken everything. It's all gone! I'm waiting for the police! The dirty rotten thieving bastards. What kind of sick minded person would do that to another person? You are not human. You are low life scum!!! That was my advent calendar and you had no right to open it and eat all my chocolates.
haha. You really had me going for a second there. I instantly remembered someone had all their gear flogged, including a camera which had 'private' photos still on it. Was that you? I was thinking no way, not again. Anyway had to read it twice :)

Hmm, Im no detective but I reckon this was the work of kids.

bradsbrew said:
bradsbrew, on 04 Dec 2014 - 4:25 PM, said:

How did you get through the eigthies? Next you will be telling us you have never worn peach velcro shoes
The late eighties/early nineties was hell to find shoes that were plain. Every running shoe had neon green or neon orange or neon pink or .... you get the picture. It was no problem to find clothes that weren't neon but shoes were a different story. Coloured many a pair with a black marker that decade.

newguy said:
The late eighties/early nineties was hell to find shoes that were plain. Every running shoe had neon green or neon orange or neon pink or .... you get the picture. It was no problem to find clothes that weren't neon but shoes were a different story. Coloured many a pair with a black marker that decade.
Reminds me of my old Mizuno sneakers, flouro green pink and yellow, think there may have been a bit of black somewhere too. $180.00 was alot to pay for shoes in 1990.

Patience, there's always next time.
Revenge is a dish best served chocolate coated.

WAL00051.jpg

bradsbrew said:
Adidas Romes
Converse All Stars

tavas said:
Adidas Romes
Converse All Stars
I went to Uni with a bloke known as 'Sicko'. He had three pairs of Romes on the go at any one time:
- a pair for everyday use
- a good pair for when he was going out
- a pair for when he was working on his Torana

In the early 2000s, I found a pair of Reebok's, plain white 100% leather sneakers, no fabric except the shoe laces.
I wore them for years. They refused to die! They are still somewhere. House moving shoes.

Nike Air Max and Jordan's were the sneaker of choice from my teenage years. Shoe wise if you were on a budget there were Roller's and if you were full of angst there were always Doctor Marten's. I reckon I wore Blundstone's for fifteen years straight.

Camo6 said:
Nike Air Max and Jordan's were the sneaker of choice from my teenage years. Shoe wise if you were on a budget there were Roller's and if you were full of angst there were always Doctor Marten's. I reckon I wore Blundstone's for fifteen years straight.
Me too, just the one pair.

They don't make em like that any more. I barely get 18 months out of a pair of boots these days. Wear through the soles.

Finally got my dear old mums house sold and she has bought a unit at a retirement village,went to the unit today to check a few things and parked in the main driveway,next to a sign saying. No Parking, was a ******* Volvo,a new flash Harry ******* Volvo,just parked in everyone's way.
I ******* hate Volvo drivers. WANKERS.

When I started ,my apprenticeship 26yrs ago I started wearing steel capped work boots.

Still do to this day. Have never owned anything else but.....except thongs/sandles

Latest posts

Back