Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please tell me you mean thongs as in shoes. the other kind is as bad an image as Manticle in his gimp suit

spog said:
Finally got my dear old mums house sold and she has bought a unit at a retirement village,went to the unit today to check a few things and parked in the main driveway,next to a sign saying. No Parking, was a ******* Volvo,a new flash Harry ******* Volvo,just parked in everyone's way.
I ******* hate Volvo drivers. WANKERS.
Now that is getting back on topic!

Quality rant and excellent choice of subject matter.

Went to my daughter's Kinder Christmas concert tonight and was chatting with another dad when this little snot in a Batman suit kept jumping on the seat between us and being a right little pain. We asked him where his parents were and he said "Mum's over there and Dad's at home." My mate asked him if Dad was having a beer at home. "Nah, he's having a smoke." We then asked if he was having a beer and a smoke. "Nah, no beeer, he just has smoke.'' **** me. Way to cherish those moments, Dad.
Mind you, if that was my kid I'd probably jump at any chance to ditch em and just get seriously high, stoned, [SIZE=14.6666669845581px]ben[/SIZE]t, smashed, ripped, blazed. (Sorry, I'm a bit behind the times)

Blind Dog said:
Please tell me you mean thongs as in shoes. the other kind is as bad an image as Manticle in his gimp suit
You just made me think of Manticle in a Gimp mask wearing a G string......

Droopy Brew said:
Now that is getting back on topic!

Quality rant and excellent choice of subject matter.
And...I know the snobby bitch driving the ******* Volvo,I went to school with it,her parents were the same as mine,working class.
Ohhh,but it married money,so there for is a better classed citizen,so one can park IT'S up market car where ever ONE chooses ,just to show ones importance upon society.
****'n dumb **** of thing,
We all have to wipe our own arse,well those of us who have a grip on reality do .
Now that Mum is moving into the area I know that I will cross paths with miss "better than you "...... Spog goes a hunting ( Elmer Fudd),be verwy quiet we are hunting snobs ..ha,ha......

spog said:
And...I know the snobby bitch driving the ******* Volvo,I went to school with it,her parents were the same as mine,working class.
Ohhh,but it married money,so there for is a better classed citizen,so one can park IT'S up market car where ever ONE chooses ,just to show ones importance upon society.
****'n dumb **** of thing,
We all have to wipe our own arse,well those of us who have a grip on reality do .
Now that Mum is moving into the area I know that I will cross paths with miss "better than you "...... Spog goes a hunting ( Elmer Fudd),be verwy quiet we are hunting snobs ..ha,ha......
The best trick I have ever seen was to remove the valve stems from all four tyres......not saying that you should do this...but it does cause maximum inconvenience without damaging anything.....

bradsbrew said:
How did you get through the eigthies? Next you will be telling us you have never worn peach velcro shoes
And here I was thinking I'd buried that secret years ago....

Lots of sandy vaginas back on here lately. Must be the season.

Yup, beach weather.
That combined with an apparent increase in G-string use and suddenly we find ourselves in a perfect storm of Vagsandis Syndrome.

I absolutely hate websites where you have to enter three pages of details just to see what they are going to charge you for shipping. Put it up the front FFS. Don't waste my time and make me resent your business for not having an easy way to get a shipping quote.

I was out cycling last night (on my own, single file in the cycling lane) and some ******* low life piece of shit passed deliberately too close and his fuckwit mate shouted some incomprehensible shite about rego and threw an empty beer bottle at me.
Spineless fuckers hiding in their metal boxes and speeding away. A beer bottle at 100km/h will do some damage if it hits someone.

Why can't we cull these people from society. We don't need them. Surplus.

I blame ill informed imbeciles like Shane ******* Warne for spouting this shite in the press. Trying to keep his overly bottoxed head in the media.
Just because he was once good at smoking cigarettes, throwing a ball around and attacking 12 year olds does not mean that he should be given a platform to speak on social issues.
You would think that after destroying the lives of his wife and children with his text messages he would learn to say away from electronic communication.

...and breathe.

Airgead said:
Did you note down his rego?
I tried to remember it but I forgot most of it by the time I got home.
The fat idle cops here won't do anything anyway.
I have previously reported someone for similar and I was just made to feel stupid for bothering.

One day I'll catch them at the lights and justice will be served.

Back