Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People whinged at me cause I had my baby BOY wrapped in 'girly' colours, and also whinged that we didn't want to find out the sex of the baby and keep it a surprise until D-day, because they couldn't by gender specific coloured things for us. Old people thought we were awesome for not finding out, it's their opinion that holds more merit :)

Who gives a **** what colour it wears or it's room is painted.

Nah it means that we are all the same and I'm going to argue that when I get changed in the female changing room at the swimming pools.

Clearly Larissa Waters walks the walk. No gender stereotyping in her getup at all. The problem with most PC-dedicated folks I meet is that what they really want is not equality for everyone, what they really want is to be right.:

Larissa Waters.jpg

Why the fuk can we not edit posts???

'Old' gets translated to 'All Thanks' in an iphone apparently, in regards to my rant above, post #2422

Post editing lapses after (i think) one hour, this was brought about when people were getting into arguments and changing their posts after the fact

WTF... I worked for an insurance company in the USA where they had a policy of hiring spouses, theory is that having both partners working at the same company results in less staff turnover and better retention of business knowledge. Makes sense to me. It is where I met my wife and we had a great working relationship, she was my database administrator on half a dozen projects where I was senior developer. And after almost thirty years in IT, I can honestly say she in the top five of the best DBAs I'd ever worked with.

So now, back in Geelong, Australia, she has applied TWICE at the company I work for now, both times never made an interview, not even an acknowledgement of application. So now, she saw a job at our direct competitor down the street. They are falling over themselves to get her in to interview.

I hope she gets the job so my company can worry about me bailing and taking almost five years of business knowledge to the competitor.

shaunous said:
People whinged at me cause I had my baby BOY wrapped in 'girly' colours, and also whinged that we didn't want to find out the sex of the baby and keep it a surprise until D-day, because they couldn't by gender specific coloured things for us. Old people thought we were awesome for not finding out, it's their opinion that holds more merit :)

Who gives a **** what colour it wears or it's room is painted.
On males, pink is called salmon. Go to any saleyards and see plenty of big burly farmers wearing salmon shirts B)

shaunous said:
Why the fuk can we not edit posts???

'Old' gets translated to 'All Thanks' in an iphone apparently, in regards to my rant above, post #2422
Ha, when I read your post I thought All Thanks was some kind of charity or welfare organisation like St. John's or whatever.

Ducatiboy stu said:
On males, pink is called salmon. Go to any saleyards and see plenty of big burly farmers wearing salmon shirts B)

There the 'Elders' uniform.

Sexy!!!

Florian said:
Ha, when I read your post I thought All Thanks was some kind of charity or welfare organisation like St. John's or whatever.
Gold.

Droopy Brew said:
You clearly owned a Tonka truck growing up. :ph34r:
Nope my folks were too poor to afford one,but I got one for my first son.:)

Why don't they just make pink Tonka trucks and blue barbie dolls.
Freakin greenies.
Haha.
So much for peace, love and mung beans. More like piss, moan and complain.

CF

manticle said:
I love my salmon and avocado outfit.
It gets a bit smelly on a warm day.

fraser_john, my wife's boss told me I wouldn't be able to work with his company because my spouse worked there. Some employers seem to have a strange stance regarding this matter.

CrookedFingers said:
Why don't they just make pink Tonka trucks and blue barbie dolls.
Freakin greenies.
Haha.
So much for peace, love and mung beans. More like piss, moan and complain.

CF
Like this one?

Pink truck.jpg

tavas said:
Like this one?
I hope the guys who had to (spray?) paint that thing to make people aware of breast cancer will never develop some form of lung cancer as a result.

Latest posts

Back