Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tavas said:
All good mate. Since bum has departed someone has to be the grammar nazi
That ouch was meant to be for you not for me. As Manticle nicely put it, fast bus and all...

Then that becomes an issue of the person's clothing choice, rather than the article of clothing.

I don't know how to explain what's to like about that photo. I really would've thought it was completely and unquestionably self-explanatory.

Florian said:
That ouch was meant to be for you not for me. As Manticle nicely put it, fast bus and all...
Considering I get on here once a week I'd say I did well

Wilkensone said:
My words cannot fully describe my hatred for these..

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1396353725.322958.jpg

Wilkens
That im sorry is awesome, what isnt awesome, is when they leave the pockets hanging lower than the shorts, that is fukin stupid, BUT i must have bad taste because 90% of women that were at Vans Warped were wearing this 'style'.

Wilkensone said:
My words cannot fully describe my hatred for these..

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1396353725.322958.jpg

Wilkens
Bad enough.

But it's the totally inappropriate use of the midriff and resultant 'muffin top' that repulses me. Plus, it always seems a 360 deg display of compressed cottage cheese is never enough, lets grab some of that flabby overhang around a belly button so deep you could use it as a feature on a put-put golf course, pierce it, and decorate it with some cheap jewelry. Inevitably this will become infected, inflamed and require surgical removal, leaving a scar that basically completes the train wreck.

Unlike you, Wilkens, my words can fully describe my stance on this item of clothing.

Ladies (or gentlemen), you have every right to celebrate the fact that you're a ******* slob with the dress sense of a child, but please, take it outside. (the food court).

Dave70 said:
Bad enough.

But it's the totally inappropriate use of the midriff and resultant 'muffin top' that repulses me. Plus, it always seems a 360 deg display of compressed cottage cheese is never enough, lets grab some of that flabby overhang around a belly button so deep you could use it as a feature on a put-put golf course, pierce it, and decorate it with some cheap jewelry. Inevitably this will become infected, inflamed and require surgical removal, leaving a scar that basically completes the train wreck.

Unlike you, Wilkens, my words can fully describe my stance on this item of clothing.

Ladies (or gentlemen), you have every right to celebrate the fact that you're a ******* slob with the dress sense of a child, but please, take it outside. (the food court).
Well I'm glad someone agrees with me.. thank you for eloquently describing what I couldn't :p

All I saw was someone who also has a problem with people and their choice of clothing, not the actual article of clothing.

It's fine if you don't like smoking hot women in revealing clothing, but don't pretend like it's about clothing.

I look at it this way - I wear clothes for other people's benefit. If it were up to me, I wouldn't wear anything at all most of the time.

In the same way, I think Dave & Wilksy are suggesting that it would be nice if the owners of said shorts had a similar level of consideration to other people. :p

Yep. Unless said people can pull it off.

If Miranda Kerr is wearing those shorts and you still have a problem with them and you still want to pretend its about the actual shorts, then we can't be friends.

apparently 1000's of Young asians ladies would like my attention... Well, according to the ridiculous banner ads we are now subjected to....

and before you tell me to install an ad-blocker, im on a work PC..

In that case tell your work It department to install an ad blocker.

StalkingWilbur said:
Yep. Unless said people can pull it off.

If Miranda Kerr is wearing those shorts and you still have a problem with them and you still want to pretend its about the actual shorts, then we can't be friends.
If you are Miranda Kerr you can do whatever the F**K you want... but most people last I checked are not her..

Liam_snorkel said:
surely it depends who's wearing them...

freak-in-tight-jeans-shorts.jpg
**** this pictures awesome, everytime I scroll past it i gotta go back up and have a laugh. I have a mate who wears shit like this just to piss off the general public. His a roofer and wears nutting but a pink g-string and volleys when he does peoples roofs, he gets a mighty kick outa people laughing at him, kunts got an absolute smoking missus so he can do that shit and not care.

shaunous said:
**** this pictures awesome, everytime I scroll past it i gotta go back up and have a laugh. I have a mate who wears shit like this just to piss off the general public. His a roofer and wears nutting but a pink g-string and volleys when he does peoples roofs, he gets a mighty kick outa people laughing at him, kunts got an absolute smoking missus so he can do that shit and not care.
That's gruesome ,the he moved and it grew some more :).

jyo said:
I hate how I start saying stupid things like totes, amazeballs and soz just to be an annoying dickhead, then I find myself saying them in conversations when I'm not trying to be a dickhead. It makes me literally die. And look like a dickhead.

Soz for the swears.
You are a Winner , Winner , Chicken Dinner !

Back