Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good old mugby, aka kill the dill with the pill. Our version at high school didn't really have a goal to it other than see how long you could run with the ball/rock/piece of bark etc before getting creamed. We played a tackle version of soccer like that which we called wogby league, wogs on one team, non wogs on the other (pretty much half the kids at school were Italian). A heap of guys in the grade above me got the cuts one day when the principal busted them playing it. Ah memories.

northside novice said:
Happy days , if your reading this , you are alive mutha fuka !! Suk it up ! How good is it , you are the last line of a long line of sexual intercourse , No mater how ugly your mother inlaw is ! Some one gave it just so you could read this right now ! Very lucky even if your not getting any Ha !

Just smile and be alive , yair I know it's easy when your not dead !!!!! Ahahahhahahahahah
Didnt anyone ever tell you not to eat the brown acid.

No it is good to be alive, now i just hope i dont get heavy metals poisoning from making just over 300 snapper sinkers right now.

northside novice said:
Happy days , if your reading this , you are alive mutha fuka !! Suk it up ! How good is it , you are the last line of a long line of sexual intercourse , No mater how ugly your mother inlaw is ! Some one gave it just so you could read this right now ! Very lucky even if your not getting any Ha !

Just smile and be alive , yair I know it's easy when your not dead !!!!! Ahahahhahahahahah
http://youtu.be/DhqjeHvEV7Q

post..

I like that it was edited. Means a lot of thought went into constructing it just so.

Liam_snorkel said:
Pet hate: people who say brought instead of bought.
Can we add people who say 'literally' to that list.
I'm not sure why but this in particular annoys the absolute shite out of me.

Personal favourite: A little while ago in Melbourne sitting eating breakfast on a saturday morning and I hear two girls talking. "ohh right, it was such a massive night. I literally died"

Not yet you didn't love. But you might when I choke you with that granola and later a dictionary.

Haha yeah I also hate that one. It's only acceptable when a figure of speech happens in reality, say, if someone has collected all of the eggs from the chook pen but doesn't have a free hand to close the gate. When recounting they story they could say "I literally had all my eggs in one basket" and I probably wouldn't punch them.

Some more candidates for the list:

People who store their clean grundies and socks in a "draw', instead of a "drawer".

Atheists who's most common exclamation of surprise is "oh my god".

Let's not go down the larger versus lager path.

Warra you invisible freak, stop editing my posts when I'm trying to make a point!

Yep

'Literally' & 'Random', the 2 most annoying things to here from some frontbums mouth, especially repeated over and over every sentence.

'Totes' is also annoying, but I find myself saying that because it pisses off my missus and her friends, luckily the wife doesn't say it, but her friends do ALOT.

Also spelling 'hear' as 'here', misuse of and absence of appropriate apostrophes, generalisations based on gender, combining two words into one, unnecessary capitalisation and whinging about unimportant trivia totes pisses me off.

I hate how I start saying stupid things like totes, amazeballs and soz just to be an annoying dickhead, then I find myself saying them in conversations when I'm not trying to be a dickhead. It makes me literally die. And look like a dickhead.

Soz for the swears.

manticle said:
Also spelling 'hear' as 'here', misuse of and absence of appropriate apostrophes, generalisations based on gender, combining two words into one, unnecessary capitalisation and whinging about unimportant trivia totes pisses me off.
If your male mates are using the words, 'totes', 'literally' & 'random', well errrr good on you. Or are u referring to my use of the word 'frontbum', which is a description word, being the vagina looks like a little bum (unless your unlucky enough as a female to have a vagina resembling a handful of cooked bacon), but on the front side of the body, if so, well that doesn't make any sense.

I always spell shite wrong on the net, im not doing an essay, I don't re-read my posts, and it annoys people like u.

Steam away Man-Tickles :D

jyo said:
I hate how I start saying stupid things like totes, amazeballs and soz just to be an annoying dickhead, then I find myself saying them in conversations when I'm not trying to be a dickhead. It makes me literally die. And look like a dickhead.

Soz for the swears.
'amazeballs', well that's a new one to me, hahaha, terrible.

Yeh im hearing ya, I use soz to much as the frontbum female in my household also hates me saying it, anything to shit stir ey :p

Very few of my mates use random, totes or any of that bollocks and I don't care for it much when people do.

I also don't really care about people misspelling - just giving you some shit about that and some other things while you give others shit about stuff equally unimportant. You can take it. It's not intended to be malicious.

Back