Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hotel pillows.

What sort of evil genius came up with the perfect combination of thickness and firmness such that one pillow is always too thin and two are always too thick? And how did he get them into every hotel in the world?

I realise that as first world problems go, this is probably near the top of the pile but I feel much better for my little rant. I'll see myself out.

What about those motel cups...they are pointless. To small for a decent cup of tea or coffee. And International Roast. Who buys that shit. They must give it to motels for free

I’ve draught this up about draft ails and pints of larger. Then again there is pail ail to consider with a nice sider.
Shut up Grott.:rolleyes:

What about those motel cups...they are pointless. To small for a decent cup of tea or coffee. And International Roast. Who buys that shit. They must give it to motels for free
I have a theory that International Roast is what they've collected after sweeping the storage floor in the warehouse, the dust and dregs mixed with actual dust and dregs that fell between the floor boards and was scooped up with a shovel.

I have a theory that International Roast is what they've collected after sweeping the storage floor in the warehouse, the dust and dregs mixed with actual dust and dregs that fell between the floor boards and was scooped up with a shovel.
Do you think that International Roast is that good? I didn’t think there was any coffee in it.

Nah...thats Bushells

Do you think that International Roast is that good? I didn’t think there was any coffee in it.

Mmmm...looking at the tin.....I cant see the word coffee on it

NE12250A_nestle_nestl_international_roast_instant_coffee_1kg_n_a.jpg

As someone that's forced to drink them on occasions I concur. I always thought International Dust/ Rust was the dust that fell off the Blend 43 conveyor. On that note, I'd hate to taste the other 42 blends that were rejected......

Cheers,
RB

At risk of giving away too much info here, but International Roast is what W.A prisoners get, in those small sachet packs.
You do the math, or conclude what you will from that.

I was working in the Hospitals in Nth NSW ( Port - Lismore - Dorrigo ) as a contractor for a few years....They only had IR in EVERY hospital meal room in EVERY town

This is why I now drink a lot of tea

Yep, hospital tea rooms is exclusively where I do my IR/ blend 43 drinking. Only after about 2am, and only after I've come down from the proper brew I had before I started out on that particular job for the evening. It's so shit, I'd rather drink nerada tea at any other time.

Latest posts

Back