Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah we watch it all the time. It clocks up on Apple TV all the time but Chromecast it works great.
Are you on the NBN that could be the problem down grading of the network by decommissioning the other networks major shareholder of TPG seem to think that mobile phone network could make NBN worthless .

I don't understand why every AFL game that's broadcast throughout the year, here on the Sunshine Coast, is shown on the local 7Mate channel in High Definition, yet when it comes to the showpiece game of the year, The Grand Final, it's shown on their main channel, in Standard definition.

What the actual ****?

Another thing, there are no 7Brisbane channels that broadcast in HD. :question:

Oh ok, my mistake. Damn, I usually tune in to 7Mate here on the Coast, and when I flicked around yesterday, I couldn't find it on HD.

I'll keep that in mind for next time.

Some ******* stole the tail lights off my car!! I mean FFS why not just take the whole thing at least I could then claim insurance, $80 in lights and screwing around. Glad I had nothing planned this week.

Are you on the NBN that could be the problem down grading of the network by decommissioning the other networks major shareholder of TPG seem to think that mobile phone network could make NBN worthless .

TPG are in pain with their network. They are penny pinchers and not spending the money on the core routers and switches.

As far as NBN goes...watch out in a few yrs when Telstra put a bid in for it. LNP dont want NBN, they want to sell it. Telstra are all ready setting things in motion to buy it. This is why the NBN is so shit, LNP dont want it to compete

** I work for an ISP/RSP....the whole NBN is a complete fuckup since LNP took over and fucked it, fucked it over, and still continue to **** it

No we are on fibre optic to the home but it's a private network by Opticomm. It shouldn't make any difference between Apple and Chromecast though.

You might have to do an auto channel reset on you TV because if you get 73 then you should get 70. If the number for channel 73 is different say 63 then 70 might be on 60

hqdefault.jpg

73 was HD for a couple of years but it went back to SD this year I think. Our antenna doesn't pick up 7 very well, so I ended up going to the pub for the second half.

Hotel pillows.

What sort of evil genius came up with the perfect combination of thickness and firmness such that one pillow is always too thin and two are always too thick? And how did he get them into every hotel in the world?

I realise that as first world problems go, this is probably near the top of the pile but I feel much better for my little rant. I'll see myself out.

No we are on fibre optic to the home but it's a private network by Opticomm. It shouldn't make any difference between Apple and Chromecast though.
Could be a problem with sbs on demand not working in Brisbane just goes to sbs on smart television with private network is that allowed with NBN they want it to be a monopoly.

Lovely larger sitting on my fermentation fridge at 12 degrees. Go out to check on it and the temp controller says 36! Wtf! Compressor has gone. Motor running flat out generating heat. No refrigeration.

Fark.

Taste test. Paint stripper. My lovely larger is headed down the drain.

Latest posts

Back