Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree with you there. It has become a giant tat bazaar. I never sell stuff through there any more and don't buy much there either. Only when I absolutely can't find what I'm after anywhere else.

Little fun fact, PayPal cane before eBay. They created eBay with that in mind I was told.

Little fun fact, PayPal cane before eBay. They created eBay with that in mind I was told.

Not surprising.....puts tin foil hat on, there's shit going on we have trouble comprehending. Or believing......what ya say does make sense to some of us.....

Not surprising.....puts tin foil hat on, there's shit going on we have trouble comprehending. Or believing......what ya say does make sense to some of us.....
It's pretty easy to make most people uncomfortable when you question their perception of reality. But that's a whole other conversation!

I found ebay has become the last option for me as well for buying, seaking etc. but if I didnt have a decent self employed job I always considered taking advantage of it for selling. Been a while since i've sold anything on thier but be game to put things up for 1c starting bid and watch the suckers pile up to out bid each other to be (the winning bidder! pfhahahaa) far exceeding what you ever expected to get for some piece of junk haha....
One Example. Bought these binoculars from Aldi for $20. They looked great but I could tell they were a little skewed.
Put them on ebay for 1c and the winning bid is! $80 bucks haha with a fantastic feedback from a very happy buyer.
:rolleyes:

So they are trying to stop consumers doing to them what they have done to every small retail business over the past 10 years?

**** em.

As it is within their ability to employ controls to combat competition then they are legally obliged to do so.

I doubt very much they do it as an obligation but do they? They do it to feather their own nest and nothing more.

FAAAARRRRKKKK....why do people buy things that

A. They dont know what they "thing" actually does
&
B. Dont know how to use newly purchased device

Then ring their internet provider and whinge they cant use their Win10 .. ( nothing to do with internet ) ...and get all uppity that its not my problem and I cant help them. Call or go see where you bought the ******* thing from and get them to show you

What about the spam threads on this site!
First world brewers problems yes but I reported 2 in one night and then started worrying about doing it a third time so I didn't.
Are we all supposed to take up a hammer and hit this crap every time it pops up? That's OK but I wont take it up as a career.
Somebody hit that spam thing. I've found the admin works very fast to squash it.

Re- Spam on this site! I report one and two more pop up. WTF?
Reminds me of that weird movie The Zero Theorem.

Why the NRL feels it need to import 'talent' the likes of Macklomore - a lily white rapper and outspoken SJW who bangs on about cultural appropriation and white privilege (is it actually possible to choke on irony?) - to headline the upcoming grand final. I guess every other local act were visiting their grand mothers that weekend.

I'm sure homegrown bands like Hobart lads Psycroptic would appreciate the exposure. Just the ticket to rev the crowd up. At least I'd watch precisely seven minutes and fifty eight seconds of the broadcast before turning it off.

I choke on the saturation of hypocrisy every day now more and more.
The most common eg, reverse bias in the name of equality....:rolleyes:

Why the NRL feels it need to import 'talent' the likes of Macklomore - a lily white rapper and outspoken SJW who bangs on about cultural appropriation and white privilege (is it actually possible to choke on irony?) - to headline the upcoming grand final. I guess every other local act were visiting their grand mothers that weekend.

I'm sure homegrown bands like Hobart lads Psycroptic would appreciate the exposure. Just the ticket to rev the crowd up. At least I'd watch precisely seven minutes and fifty eight seconds of the broadcast before turning it off.

[/QUOT

We are getting rid of a fair bit at the moment.
Blame the Flintstones we have all been brainwashed .
(Yabba Dabba Doo!)

Flintstones. Meet the Flintstones.
They're the modern stone age family.
From the town of Bedrock,
They're a page right out of history.

Let's ride with the family down the street.
Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet.

When you're with the Flintstones
Have a yabba dabba doo time.
A dabba doo time.
We'll have a gay old time.

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/theflintstoneslyrics.html

Not surprised Freds character was based on Ralph Kramdon. Wife beater for sure. Wilma should have left his ass.
Probably angry at the world cos that horny little Barney Rubble had a hotter wife and nicer car.

Anyone use SBS on Demand ? Have watched a few Doco's but everytime I try and get onto it now I can't get on, have complained but don't get a reply apart from advising me what I should be watching.
Yeah we watch it all the time. It clocks up on Apple TV all the time but Chromecast it works great.

OH Shit! Why cant I get channel 7 anymore? On bloody Grand Final Day! No viewing on brew day may be a bonus.
Have to listen on Radio. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back