Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lock the dogs in a room and set a dingo trap inside the doggie door !
Fuckn thieving cnuts,
And don't get me going of thieving cnuts, I fckn hate em, picking on the elderly ....just thieving in general gets my goat, **** it annoys me.
Hmmmm I need a nice calming beer.

I saw a bit on The Project last night that was about teachers wearing some sort of protest tee shirt for refugee freedom ? .
You decide to bust your arse at Uni to become a teacher so fuckn TEACH.
Don't involve kids in ya half baked bullshit political protest/s.

Don't teachers go to uni to learn to strike about more holidays and payrises?

manticle said:
Get a boar.

Get a boer. Far better at preventing home invasion. Even the ones without legs.

shaunous said:
You're thinking of train drivers.

French train drivers that is..

About as reliable as a Land Rover Discovery

shaunous said:
Hmm, apply for a job get the position and then whinge and whine about pay,conditions etc......

Camo6 said:
Get a boer. Far better at preventing home invasion. Even the ones without legs.
Get a bore. No, not the type that goes in the ground, the type that makes you yawn and want to start a conversation with anybody else in the room. Far better at preventing home invasion, especially if they're too busy avoiding all eye contact to actually want to steal your shit.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Last thing I would do is put a sign up

Just get the biggest badest dog and let them chance it
Took the sign down, acknowledges the fact there is a dangerous dog on the property, (even though he's not dangerous) the point is though how the imagination of the ill at ease can stimulate the imagination of someone with a supposedly logical mind, you only have to watch Derryn Brown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Mw-f6vIbo

spog said:
Hmm, apply for a job get the position and then whinge and whine about pay,conditions etc......

Normally I find the general sense of entitlement of most teachers infuriating. However my next door neighbour (occasional homebrewer) has to reapply every year for a contract position in which he is performing well.

Even worse is that he is going to be a year level co-ordinator and has been nominated to represent the school at an overseas conference, yet still no permanent position.

Have to feel sorry for him.

EFFFING telstra. My email hasn't worked since Thursday. No help at all and will expect me to pay my bill on time or I'll be slugged an extra fee. I so wish that I could get someone else to provide me broadband...

Two things that make Christmas shopping even more agonizing for me are the yearly hi rotation musical standards. Its worse than Tripple M flogging Pearl Jams 'Better man" every other hour. Firstly, Lennons whinny, cynical 'So this is Christmas' and then of course the gold standard, Mariah Careys jingly jangly "I don't want a lot for Christmas". Well, she would't would she..

Oh...**** off..

Merry_Christmas_II_You_Mariah_Carey.png

Dave70 said:
Its worse than Tripple M flogging Pearl Jams 'Better man" every other hour.
Really? Still? I stopped listening to MMM a decade ago because their play list was mostly Pearl Jam's better man.

The Pogues fairytale of New York is the only acceptable Christmas type song allowed in our house.

Airgead said:
Really? Still? I stopped listening to MMM a decade ago because their play list was mostly Pearl Jam's better man.

The Pogues fairytale of New York is the only acceptable Christmas type song allowed in our house.
My sister sent me some horrible hip hop bullshit xmas playlist that I "need to play on xmas"
Nope, we have standards in my house, only Twisted Sister and Bad Religion xmas albums for us

Apparently they have changed their position on that...

http://www.theonion.com/article/members-of-twisted-sister-now-willing-to-take-it-6374

NEW YORK—In a stunning reversal of their long-stated reluctance to take it, members of heavy-metal band Twisted Sister announced Monday that, after 24 years of fervent refusal, they are now willing to take it. "I acknowledge that we promised not to take it anymore, but things change. The world is a different place today, and with that in mind, we would like to go on record as saying that, starting right now, we are going to take it," read a statement released by the band's lead singer, Dee Snider. "To clarify, we would still prefer not to take it, but as of now, taking it is an option that we would be open to. That is all." Bassist Mark "the Animal" Mendoza also stated that, in regards to what he wants to do with his life, he no longer solely wants to rock, but would instead prefer doing other things, such as raising a family and working as a claims adjuster in Rye, NY.

Back