Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twitter is good for farming and punting.
It's really put farmers in touch all around Australia, I've learnt a lot that you normally wouldn't between different areas of Australia and different industries within Agriculture just because you wouldn't randomly just walk into a farm and have a look around or ask 'how and why do you do this?'.
Also it's good for punting news and tips. I like a flicker on the Greyhounds and Horses it's good for that.

And boobs, it's good for seeing boobs.

If my wife ever opens my Twitter app I'm in big trouble.

Camo6 said:
If my wife ever opens my Twitter app I'm in big trouble.
I just shrug my shoulders and play the 'boys will be boys' card when stuff like that happens.

No good trying to weasel out of it. Just makes matters worse..

_38712171_clinton238.jpg

Stuff this I can't hold back anymore.
I fuckn hate the new look/ format of AHB. the new one sucks.
The older setup was so much easier and better to navigate, this new one has NO sponsors across the top, and is a PITA to use,( old dogs new tricks) if I'm keen on a topic I have to navigate through too much else to get my " fix".
Not happy Jan.
Anyway, all do now please carry on regardless of this grumpy bugga !

Nullnvoid said:
Think he is talking about the ahb app for iPad /iPhone
Old dogs news tricks, somethings should never be fucked with.
iPad for me.

I can't remember the old app anymore but remember thinking when it changed over that this new one was a pain in the arse compared to it.

Now I only remember this one and have got used to it. But it feels like we have had this version for an eternity. 12 months at least. And notifications still don't work.

Don't mention the Recipes section. Don't mention the Recipes section...

Coopers Mild tinnies finally back in town after a 3 year holiday. And they only got in 20 cartons. I bought 11 cartons and others bought the other 9. Now we're back to square one again.

There for the Xmas break, don't judge me.

Latest posts

Back