Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't tell me how I should look after my phone or my business
Actually mate, by the sounds of it, you could do with someone telling you just that.

I went with douche as I was trying my best to keep the post clean, which I failed at any way. Maybe I should have got a bit Alf Stewart with flaming mongrel, could also have said; He chucked his toys so I told him to pull his head in, and he could bash his guitar up his ARSE.
Long list of adjectives for a bloke like him though...

He could have just said "sorry, I had to close early, (insert reason here) that guitar is still for sale and If you like, I'll hold it for you until you can get back in."

Instead, what he's got is an irate potential customer, who might tell everyone he knows, his version of what happened for the next 10 or so years. At least, that's what I do.

Called the council to book in a hard rubbish collection & put everything out the front for collection. Green waste (including grass clippings) in a cardboard box as instructed. Last night Melbourne had the most impressive thunderstorm we've had in recent years, a real ******* corker. Anyway, the cardboard box is sure to be disintegrated by now.

Yep, I got worries, I got problems...

Further to my rant (2315 20th October)
Spoke to my sister in law yesterday about the creditors meeting she has now decided not to go or take up the solicitors advice, she says she feels sorry for her ex partner. Trying to convince her was like banging my head against a brick wall, can never understand female logic.
Decided to fork out the $50 to Dunn and Bradstreet to obtain a copy of the creditors report, unbelievable how so many creditors let their debts go unchecked as well as being a lot of small debt there are debts from $20,000 to $40,000, tax office $253,000 unsecured so I presume will be from BAS statements, total creditors $698,000, debtors estimated realisable value $70,000.
A drovers dog would be able to show trading while insolvent, it will be interesting what actions ASIC will take, my money will be on **** all!
Workers comp $14,729, Superannuation $36,000 (secured)

Liquidation team hourly rates- appointee $510 / hr. Manager $420 / hr Intermediate 1 $210 / hr Intermediate 2 $180 / hr
Secretary / typist $170 / hr
Presuming that is the charges by the liquidation company not what the team actually get in their pocket.

Bridges said:
I want to buy a new acoustic guitar, tried to visit a local-ish music store as they had a couple of models I was interested in trying out, half hour drive later 4:15 friday arvo the place is shut. ****! Who shuts a shop then. No sign or anything, so I ring them a bit upset leave a message saying I'm dissapointed I was interested in this guitar can you let me know when you are open and my mobile number.
1:49am this morning, fast asleep I get a call on my mobile, answer thinking the worst only to cop an ear full of abuse and swearing. I answer with "can I help you??" More abuse and swearing so I hang up.
This morning I google the number and it is the mobile of the guy who owns the music store and school associated with it.
What in the ******* ****! I figure I must have got an employee in trouble for pissing off early on a friday or something so I ring him and he deny's everything says he was at a function at that time last night, and has a go at me for telling him he needs to be more careful as this could negatively affect his business. Quote (best as I can remember) "Don't tell me how I should look after my phone or my business" Alternates between denials and having a go at me until I tell him there will be crap reviews all over the internet if you don't listen to what I'm telling you and think about how it looks from my end. Eventually got a half arsed crappy apology of sorts out of him.

Anywho I now know where I won't be buying a guitar, or strings, or sending my kids for lessons. What a douche...

Rant over...

P.S. Just to make it clear the store near me in question wasn't in Greensborough.

The best revenge is living well composing a spiteful tune about the bloke and his shop on an acoustic guitar you purchased elsewhere.

http://youtu.be/3Onjdw_FXyw

Holy shit ! Those liquidators hourly rates are unbelievable ,even the typist must be driving a Jag.

Latest posts

Back