Continuing happiness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a weekend mardoo!

I am loving seeing my boy experience stuff for the first time. 6 months old and we managed to get him down to the beach over the weekend and I'm happy to say he enjoyed it almost as much as I did!

Moad said:
Quite a weekend mardoo!

I am loving seeing my boy experience stuff for the first time. 6 months old and we managed to get him down to the beach over the weekend and I'm happy to say he enjoyed it almost as much as I did!
Kids and the beach, so simple, easy, free and rewarding.....ahh life's simple pleasures .

grott said:
Trust your not pissing on the poor little cicadas?
Can't quite piss that high.

On another continuing happiness note, I've never seen a live cicada and my daughter found one and brought it to me to see. Unreal.

Knocked off work for the year, got 6 weeks holiday and sitting on the porch with a Rye IPA. Happy Days![emoji481][emoji481][emoji481] ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1481872600.657478.jpg

Mardoo said:
On another continuing happiness note, I've never seen a live cicada and my daughter found one and brought it to me to see. Unreal.
I find it unreal that your daughter is brave enough to pick up a live cicada. As a kid they creeped the bejesus out of me (yeah.. as a kid.. :ph34r: )

LOL. Yeah, she found a different species of cicada two days ago and brought that to me too. Only thing she won't pick up is spiders. We had to have the centipede talk the other day, you know, the one you have with all kids. Jeebus, couldn't believe it when she brought me that.

Mardoo said:
LOL. Yeah, she found a different species of cicada two days ago and brought that to me too. Only thing she won't pick up is spiders. We had to have the centipede talk the other day, you know, the one you have with all kids. Jeebus, couldn't believe it when she brought me that.
Centipedes whoa, if been bitten/stung by one and holy shit it was incredibly painful.
Drive the message home to your daughter do not touch them !
The nasty little feckers ,centipedes not your daughter.

I replied to a missed call today and it was some bloke who dialled the wrong number ( yeah who dials anymore ) anyway he was ringing his mate for his birthday and said to me when he answered " happy birthday ya old fart", I told him he'd rung a number in Port Lincoln SA and he said " ahh **** sorry mate how's the weather there".
We shot the shit for a while, wished each other a merry Christmas and hung up.
So if anyone knows Bill from Brisbane who is having a birthday today and is currently in Toowoomba, wish the old fart all the best from me ! [emoji482]

Work over with for the year at 3:30 today, YEAH.
The Boss tried a few " oh can you work late ?" .....no.
Ahh " can you come in tomorrow "....no.
My time off has been in the works for months but I got the " oh Sir spog can't work late".
Got that right.
Hang on some of you say this isn't the rant thread, yep it's the Continuing happiness thread .
And I'm off for 5 FCKN WEEKS ! How happy do ya reckon I am !

Ripped the top off a few at 3.30 this arvo.
Head down bum up and got all the little jobs around the house done before we head off tomorrow.
3 days in Adelaide , in the pool and on the piss with number 2 Son and the Bil, then ta ta we're off!
Got my AHB Stubbie holder packed for pics to post here.
Woo hoo.

Tomorrow I tidy my desk, prepare my out of office, time sheet and three weeks off.

First time in 5 years. Pinch me... I made it.

Public holidays only for me.
I have bright tanks full and not enough time to get them empty.

I'm in New York atm on a family holiday how happy do ya think I am!
My Bil and I scored a craft beer pub tour for our b,days through Hells Kitchen tonight, woo hoo.
My Granddaughter made a me a Xmas tree fairy but seeing as we didn't put the tree up she told me I had to take fairy on holidays, so I have for a laugh.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1482935322.947021.jpg fairy at HK airport.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1482935373.410326.jpg. fairy in Times Square.

I'll give a run down on the beer tour in pub reviews tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back