Continuing happiness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
French bulldog? That's a 50l Braumeister or a couple of Grainfathers easy. Now that's man's best friend.

Do the breakers throw in a free beret and a stick of bread to sweeten the deal ?
Buy in all seriousness when training the dog if it pisses inside lift its ear,lean in real close and say...listen very carefully I will tell you zis only once. ;)

Today marks 31 years of wedded bliss,well I've had a few Pirate Life brews and I'm ****'n happy !
Today is also our eldests birthday who damned near shit himself when I presented him with a mixed carton of Pirate Life beers ,and had to proof test them....fargin noice.
Also the birthday of our first Grandchild,born to the first child , who being 4 is well and truley ruleing the roost with a "well stuff Dad and Granma and Grandpa it all about me."
Ahh kids gotta love em....the little turds

Just welcomed my baby daughter into the world on Tuesday. Nothing else seems to matter. Although it is killing me not being able to stay the night in hospital. She comes home tomorrow. Can't wait.

Catch up on some sleep mate.
Your going to need it.

Tahoose said:
Sounds like a go. Good luck with the move. It takes time.

Got an awesome piece of sporting Memoribilia donated to me last week. 2006 Socceroos top signed by the team. Pretty stoked, didn't take long to get a spot into the man cave.
we all hate you :p

I know. Already feeling it, but I dare not mention it as mum is doing it a lot tougher.

Mardoo said:
Those are damn cute. And fart a lot.
Cute - Check.
Farts - not yet.

Bossy.jpeg

After 3 weeks off due to a fight with Pnuemonia I'm going back to work on Monday.....hmm work
Buy I'm alive !
And the postie delivered a package of hops from Yob.....winner winner chicken dinner!

dogs in their beds, mrs on the couch snuggling up and my 2 week old son asleep on my chest for a few hours while I sip a RIS from last year and watch a movie. I brewed around his birthday this year and plan to do the same every year and store a few bottles every year for his 18th!

spog said:
Today marks 31 years of wedded bliss,well I've had a few Pirate Life brews and I'm ****'n happy !
Today is also our eldests birthday who damned near shit himself when I presented him with a mixed carton of Pirate Life beers ,and had to proof test them....fargin noice.
Also the birthday of our first Grandchild,born to the first child , who being 4 is well and truley ruleing the roost with a "well stuff Dad and Granma and Grandpa it all about me."
Ahh kids gotta love em....the little turds
Hey Spog - really, really belated congratulations.
Haven't looked at this thread for an age.

My happiness today is good friends staying/visiting from Melbourne while we have a great cultural festival down here.

Also a strange joy at picking my nose after handling carolina reaper chillis. Like licking a 9 volt battery but olfactory like.

It gets betterrrrrrr.
The better half has just told me that she has sorted a weeks holiday in Tassie set for 2 weeks time !
**** yeah ! Tassie is it and a bit.last time I missed the Wall in the Wilderness...gotta see.
And there's 2 new breweries in Hobart..gotta try,
More excited than a sailor at a knock shop.

Finally managed to land a new job in beer!! Will be looking after sales for a distributor in Melbourne. A few Belgian brands, couple of English ones and a couple of Australian craft breweries too.

Very exciting times.

spog said:
It gets betterrrrrrr.
The better half has just told me that she has sorted a weeks holiday in Tassie set for 2 weeks time !
**** yeah ! Tassie is it and a bit.last time I missed the Wall in the Wilderness...gotta see.
And there's 2 new breweries in Hobart..gotta try,
More excited than a sailor at a knock shop.
4 days to go !

For a variety of reasons (landlords selling twice consecutively then moving interstate for work) we have moved house a lot in the last 3 years. It's extremely unsettling.
I love the house I'm in but the lease expires next month and the owner was trying to sell (unsuccessfully) just before it was put up for the lease I signed.

Anyway papers came through today for another 12 months with a $10 per week increase attached.

Considering how much less rent I'm paying down here compared with Melbourne, I'm happy to fork out my share of $5 per week extra and not have to shift again in the next little bit.

Back