Continuing happiness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a go. Good luck with the move. It takes time.

Got an awesome piece of sporting Memoribilia donated to me last week. 2006 Socceroos top signed by the team. Pretty stoked, didn't take long to get a spot into the man cave.

this is my first actual holiday with the kids where mum is at work and i don't have to work (7&5YO) - tho i need to get a job soon, or do something soon but

yesterday i packed a lunch, fruit, snacks and a thermos and we went down to the bluff and lake tyers beach to do some beach-coming and exploring

that's pretty much the plan for every second day of the holidays, somewhere new where we can explore together

i miss the ocean, it's going to be just the best getting down to the beaches and drawing in on that energy and blowing the cobwebs out

Shitcanned the old Nokia lumia and replaced it with a Samsung S7.
Only those liberated from the yoke of a windows phone will understand my happiness.

Don't need to have owned a windows phone to understand the joys of an S7.

Why didn't you get the edge, though? You're only 3/4 the way to total happiness (which I guess is still good enough coming from windows).

Going out for lunch and drinks at the portland hotel on russel for a farewell for a colleague, and it all being paid for by the company! :beer:

Hitting the road in the 454 3 window coupe. ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1459486225.751856.jpg

Florian said:
Don't need to have owned a windows phone to understand the joys of an S7.

Why didn't you get the edge, though? You're only 3/4 the way to total happiness (which I guess is still good enough coming from windows).
To big to jam in the storage hole in the Hi Luxes dash..

Dave70 said:
Nice..

I think the exhaust blew your bin over though.
Got the Postie as well judging by the litter surrounding the beast. :)

It's a Dodge Ram crate Motor with forged pistons and some other work, the motor was built for a blower but the man says a blown 454 is too much so it's just got injection on it for now.
Full fibreglass body custom independent rear end. I can't tell you how much it cost to build. The wife would kill me.
Here's some more pics.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1459507501.222015.jpg

Blown 454?What's the wheelbase on that thing? Might be good for doing backflips...

Honestly, that is one sweet ******* piece of work. Tell the wife how much it cost just so she knows who the big doggie is ;)

It's 111.5 inches.
On a prepped track after a burnout it will lift one wheel clean off the ground.

tugger said:
the motor was built for a blower but the man says a blown 454 is too much so it's just got injection on it for now.
the man is all ways telling us whats good or not good for us.... damn him, the nay sayer dream squasher he is....

blown 454 sounds like it would be good for us to me. Awesome looking ride

Had a few on Thursday night at the raffles and one thing turned into another which turned into me talking to panel beater about stuff. ( He wanted to buy my ute )

Long story short, dropped the tank of my bike out to him to get the famous Ducati petrol tank dent removed Friday arvo

He had in the shop

XM 2 door Coupe
Corvette Stingray
1958 Corvette convertible

Going to be a while untill I get to see that combination of vehicles

....and I forgot to mention the John Goss XB Coupe he had just finished

john  goss.jpg

Saw Brian Wilson play at the Palai tonight, one of the best shows I've been to. 12 dudes on stage and not a note out of place.

Couple of years ago our dog had to be put down and I havent wanted to get a new one...until now.

Wife and daughter have been at me for ages to get a new dog and I have grumpily said NO every time. Ive finally relented and have to say Im kind off excited about having a dog around again.

Now it isnt the most blokiest brew hound ever - its a French bulldog (MrsGrumpy's choice). Picking her up from the breeder in the next week or so.

Back