Continuing happiness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4902.JPG
Enjoying a quiet beer on a nice arvo, timber in the background is the beginnings of my brewery build and overall organisation of my shed.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1483919206.640617.jpg

Fairy is admiring the view in Canmore, near Banff and enjoying a Wild Rose Brewery IPA.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1484017430.523973.jpg

Fairy is havn a good time tonight.
I think I'm going to have a little chat with Fairy about the evils of grog and its insistence on visiting brewpubs and going on beer tours, honestly it's getting beyond a joke!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1484018137.013323.jpg

Went outside for a walk this morning and Fairy spotted a snow covered tree and said " oi numbnuts there's a Christmas tree take a photo of me in it"
Numb nuts is about right, -21 and I swear the 2 lumps in the back of my throat were my balls it's so cold.
The locals here reckon it'll get cold tomorrow...-30, faaark.

good to see, Fairy is obviously a seasoned drinker, that box of IPAs would have slowed mew down for a day or two.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1484183913.159157.jpg

Fairy enjoying a Farmers Daughter. WTF ?
Half Hitch Brewery Pale Ale, very noice indeed.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1484184680.190876.jpg

Fairy having a drink at the Banff Avenue Brewery.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1484185308.087958.jpg

Fairy helping drain a jug of Goose Island IPA at the Fitzroy pub in Montreal late last week.
The staff said that the pub is named after the suburb of Fitzroy in Melbourne?

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1484185585.120833.jpg

Fairy taking in the view of Lake Minnewanka ? In the Banff national park.
Minnewanka is pronounced Minnawonka.
Check the lonely planet guide book on this, Aussie get a mention, feral bunch that we are.
On a side note Banff is chockers with Aussies working on Visa's, beautiful place to be.

My sleeping daughter snoring like a little cricket in my arms after a hard night with an ear infection, having cried herself to sleep. Finally there's a bit of peace in her world. See you at 2am.

Mardoo said:
My sleeping daughter snoring like a little cricket in my arms after a hard night with an ear infection, having cried herself to sleep. Finally there's a bit of peace in her world. See you at 2am.
At least yours are crickets. Bloody chainsaws at my place.

Mardoo said:
Don't worry I'm sure I'll be up too.

Continuing Happiness:

My last baby turned 1 today. What a year. Australia Day Tomorrow. Living in the greatest country on earth. Lifelong learner of beer - my passion......

Opening a bottle of Coopers Pale Ale.

Zorco said:
Continuing Happiness:

My last baby turned 1 today. What a year. Australia Day Tomorrow. Living in the greatest country on earth. Lifelong learner of beer - my passion......

Opening a bottle of Coopers Pale Ale.
Continuing Happiness:

Just arrived back from WA, visiting our new beautiful granddaughter . Australia Day tomorrow and I'm helping a mate move out of his brewery, Aussies help in time of need.

Drinking a Batz IPA.

Life's good.

Back