Continuing happiness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone into M&M's, this shop has 3 floors dedicated to them. ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1482936113.988944.jpg
Times Square.

wide eyed and legless said:
If your a John Lennon fan spog go to Strawberry Fields in Central Park.
attachicon.gif
2248.JPG
Was in Central Park today, rode around it on a tandem bike with the missus for a laugh but didn't go to Strawberry Fields although my Son and Daughter said they were going to. I didn't know the significance.
Anyway the Christmas tree fairy visited Trump Tower today and is going on a pub crawl tonight. [
attachment=93985:ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1482962988.281879.jpg]

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1482962988.281879.jpg

spog said:
Anyway the Christmas tree fairy visited Trump Tower today and is going on a pub crawl tonight. [
attachment=93985:ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1482962988.281879.jpg]
So is the Christmas tree fairy taking you on the pub crawl? I'm sure you will enjoy it spog, and make sure you visit Brooklyn Brewery, and make sure you book.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1483053433.062879.jpg
Fairy has been busy today.
I forgot to take fairy on the pub crawl which was prolly a good thing.

Mardoo said:
Your grand daughter will need to post in this thread when she sees those photos!
No worries I'm sending them to her Mum as well. She gets up each morning and asks if Pa has sent more fairy pictures, them wants to know where exactly the fairy is, she's getting a geography lesson into the bargain.

Fairy meets a Cop at the top of the WorldTrade Centre.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1483136740.597596.jpg

The family were a embarrassed when I asked but when I explained the Cop was more than happy to oblige and thought it was cute, she wasn't to bad herself.
WTC is now known as One World Centre. And it is mind blowing.
The lift ride up goes like a rocket and the walls are a cinema screen that takes you through time as you go up.
Coming down its similar in using a cinema screen but the lift flies out of the building like the Tardis and goes around the building as you descend.
Fckn amazing !
And it's snowing.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1483304962.367656.jpg

Fairy takes a walk across Brooklyn Bridge.

My daughter who is not quite two and a half is already proficient at helping me weigh out grains and then running the mill. Today was her first foray in to dry hopping - when weighing out the cascade portion I asked her if we had enough and she replied "no Daddy, we need more" - I'm a very proud father right now

just completed 2 months away working at sea, arrived home on new years day, to my 6 month old daughter twice the size (and alertness) from when i left her, and she still remembered me i think :)
future to-be wife had gone to warners at the bay and hand picked 4 random brews i hadn't tried yet (some sailors graves and a balter) and a box of trusty old coopers green.
2 grain orders from brewman arrived the same day he shipped em (legend) , and the missus gave me a whole day to myself today to brew till my hearts content.

not due to fly back to work until the end of feb, going to be a grand old aussie summer i reckon :)

cheers!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1483544707.565076.jpg
Fairy at the small Niagara Falls on the Canadian side.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1483544795.165360.jpg
Oh no ! A Wolf tried to eat Fairy, I told my Granddaughter that Pa bopped it on the nose and told it to buzz off.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1483717605.500624.jpg

The view outside our digs in Montreal.
- 8 degrees and life is good !

Latest posts

Back