Continuing happiness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou sir.. if Canberra has one thing going for it (and really, it barely gets one), it's healthcare. Ought to be in safe hands.

My wife, too, is 55kg and (we tell people)- 5 ft tall. [emoji16]

With all we had in us and strived for we still needed a doctor's touch. 'Grateful' is a mere child's word for how I feel.

A slightly windy and overcast day but comfortably cool around 20°C. The kids were driving me birko this morning so we made up some foil cooks, grabbed a bottle of red, a bag of marshmallows and jumped on our bikes down the river. It was a few km but they've been loving it. The entry to the park said no fires - damn - so I called the hotline on the sign to find the ban had been listed today. Everyone's a winner.
Majestic stuff, you coastals can have your sand and salt, give me the gums and kookaburras any day.

Forgot the pics.
1491017932011.jpg
Fit for a king.
1491018120123.jpg

Received this email today. I'm happy as Larry, kicking up my heels, whooping it up, grinning with delight. I'm in there like Flynn to claim my inheritance. I'd quite forgotten dear old great uncle Hoo FLung Dung, but he was obviously a sweetie to leave me all that cash in Mr Meng Yin's bank.

Dear,
My name is Meng Yin, I work as the head of audit within our bank's account management team. It has come to our attention while in the process to a new digital banking system that a late family member of yours still has an active account within our bank, containing a significant amount of funds. We are bound by law to transfer the funds to any surviving family member as the beneficiary of the deceased account. Please respond at your earliest convenience so I can send you the details to get this process in motion.

Regards,
Mr.Meng Yin

Did someone say holiday?
20170409_124225 (1280x960).jpg

ScottyDoesntKnow said:
Now that's just showing off!
Such indulgence is mainly due to my local IGA closing with 20% off all liquor. It's got a pull stronger than a frikken black hole.
Please don't ask me which IGA.

warra48 said:
Received this email today. I'm happy as Larry, kicking up my heels, whooping it up, grinning with delight. I'm in there like Flynn to claim my inheritance. I'd quite forgotten dear old great uncle Hoo FLung Dung, but he was obviously a sweetie to leave me all that cash in Mr Meng Yin's bank.

Dear,
My name is Meng Yin, I work as the head of audit within our bank's account management team. It has come to our attention while in the process to a new digital banking system that a late family member of yours still has an active account within our bank, containing a significant amount of funds. We are bound by law to transfer the funds to any surviving family member as the beneficiary of the deceased account. Please respond at your earliest convenience so I can send you the details to get this process in motion.

Regards,
Mr.Meng Yin

Sounds legit to me, only because it hasnt come from somewhere like Nigeria

Just bottled a batch, catching a buzz off a (half) decent homebrew,while eating home made spring rolls and watching a storm slowly roll in from the west.

edit: spleling

Tonight's happiness is sipping on the first glass from a batch that I had aptly renamed "Fuckup" in Beersmith (because I was so sure it wasn't going to turn out - mainly because I was forced to mouth-siphon it from my kettle into the FVs) - and realising that it's one of the best beers I've ever tasted.

Maybe I just have beer-enhancing bacteria in my mouth, if you guys want a licked object to chuck in just send me a self-addressed envelope.

One wonders what "wild yeasts" you may be harbouring in your mouth.
So "mouth-siphon" is all the go now?

Back