Commercially Built Herms/rims System

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juzz1981

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thinking of upgrading my Keg HLT and Plastic bucket mash tun in for a HERMS or RIM system but wondering if there is anywhere that you can actually buy a system from that is already built and ready to go?

Hi All,

Thinking of upgrading my Keg HLT and Plastic bucket mash tun in for a HERMS or RIM system but wondering if there is anywhere that you can actually buy a system from that is already built and ready to go?
Grain and gape sell a herms and I think beer belly does too

Yep.

G&G sell a pre made herms, also the braumeisterr which is a single vessel rims. I dont know if they usually sell them, but i have seen in G&G a Sabco Brewmagic, which is a three vessel rims. I,m sure they could organise the import of a More Beer system too.

And Beer Belly makes and sells Rims/Herms systems in various specifications.

Other HB shops might sell their "own" systems, and i imagine that there would be at least a few also selling Braumeister, Sabco and perhaps even More Beer rims/herms systems.

Be prepared for a bit of a wallet shock though.... You wont be getting any change out of 4 grand for even the cheapest
of them.

TB

Back