Commercial Ipa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hassle them to get you some Murrays 2IPA, yes I know it's supposed to be an Imperial IPA but I feel still comes in at the high end of the IPA range rather than a really extreme double IPA. mmmmm

Barons IPA is one of the poorest IPA's ive ever tried. More of a bland lager then an ipa

I don't think Baron's do an IPA.

I rate the Gage & MSB examples, as far as Dan's stock go.

Hassle them to get you some Murrays 2IPA, yes I know it's supposed to be an Imperial IPA but I feel still comes in at the high end of the IPA range rather than a really extreme double IPA. mmmmm
I did it for the Grand Cru, yes, but for the 2IPA, and Porter, I wasn't hanging around...So i ordered a case of each straight from Murrays.
Yes, I know its not a cheap purchase, and you may not be accustomed to IPA at this point at time, at all.
But it's worth going to ridiculously measures for this beer! Seriously!
Best IPA you can get in Australia... that i know of!?

I don't think Baron's do an IPA.

I rate the Gage & MSB examples, as far as Dan's stock go.

I tried to do the old ninja trick on that one :ph34r:

When i read it again i meant gage roads... sorry everyone

But i still stand by my comment. Very bland and boring IPA (imho of course)

Sponge

+1 Meantime IPA... fantastic!

got it from purvis in melbourne...

I'm way too late on this thread but thought I'd put my two bob in anyhow.

Tried a Holgate IPA last night at Purvis Cellars tasting night and it is very nice. Surprisingly mellow and fruity, unlike some of the harsher ones out there. Put that one on your IPA list and give it a crack if you can find it.

Hopper.

Back