Co2 Regulator Board

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crozdog

Lunchbox Legend!
Reaction score
Guys,

I picked one of these up at a markets recently.....

c02_board.GIF :super:

It's a softdrink regulator board made by Hoshizaki Lancer. Unfortunately they don't have any further details on their web site & it looks different to their beer regulator board

beer_co2_board.GIF

I want to turn it into a dual independant reg setup but don't know what bits of the setup are / do (eg the "brass bits" under the regs)?

I also don't know why there is what appears to be another regulated output that connects to the output of the "brass bits" as seen by the black hoses on the picture. I'm guessing that I'd need to block off the additional regulated output as well as remove the "brass bits"

Any ideas / suggestions?

Can you post up a larger photo of the one you managed to score?

Cheers SJ

Doesn't look any different to a beer regulator.
As long as you can get 10 to 40 pound out of each reg you will have no probs.

Carbonated soft drink is not really any differnetn to beer.

Carbonated soft drink is not really any differnetn to beer.

:icon_offtopic: Yes it is, soft drink doesn't have alcohol. It doesn't get you pissed!!!!

As beerforal said I think the reg should be fine.

QldKev

Here is the promised shot of the unit.

co2_small.jpg

i don't know:
- what the brass bits are after the small taps on the outputs
- why the output of the 2 regs are joined together
- why the black hoses coming out of the regs connect back in after the brass things.

Then again, does it really matter? Do I just strip it down removing everything from below the taps on the output of the regs? Do I need to block up the black hoses or could I use them to connect kegs?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back