CO2 in Canberra

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.B.

Reaction score
Help me obi-ahb, you're my only hope!

My CO2 just ran out, I have a bunch of pissheads coming round on Saturday, so I need a refill/new bottle tomorrow!!

Previously I used Tony from Pub Gas, but someone told me he had closed or something? So this current 14kg bottle is empty and useless!

any idea's Canberra people?

Cheers
AB

Hey mate, I have a spare if you'd like to borrow it. I'm in Franklin.

cheers mate, damn generous of you. who does your refills, maybe I can just go to them?

Brew Your Own At Home in Kambah (I haven't actually had them do any refills, but I know they have the gear). The only caveat is that I think it can't just be any old bottle - for liability purposes etc. Call them first, 6296 1412. Top notch guys.

Funny you think they are top notch, I've been going there for years and they remind me of Bernard Black from Black Books "get out of my shop you time wasting Bastards"!
Anyhow, yes I'll go there if I can't find someone else by lunch tomorrow.

If you want to buy instead of borrowing, I have a big one that I don't use. Same size etc as below. I got it off Gumtree a few months back and just haven't needed it.
gas_cylinder.jpg

Crisis averted! Got a 6kg bottle from Supagas in Mitchell, $28 for full bottle, $8 per month rental!!. Put it on the wife's ABN too so no gst :)

Oh wow.. that's a good price. I might just hit them up once I finish my current bottles

Back