Co2 Cylinders - Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this thread now - pretty cool - would definitely be interested if we had 10+ and could get an even better price.

Looks good Gruntus,

Ill be getting one of these in a few weeks... thanks for the pics and tracking this down.

It appears that MKOL and others (home brew stores) are not happy about cheaper cylinders being available to the average joe....It shouldn't of surprised me....anyone want to own up ;) ?

I would also be interested if we could get 10 + buyers and a slighty cheaper price.
How long would this last on a two keg setup and where would it get refilled in the ryde to northen beaches area?

It appears that he may of been spooked by MKOL (or others) as has not got back to me as promised...I will give him a ring tomorrow to see what is happening.....stay tuned.

Likewise, what's happening?

I spoke to him today and he indicated that he no more of these cylinders left at his factory. :unsure:

Please PM me directly if you want more details as I have been asked not to post any more info on the public forums.

Just to put a downer on this deal, BOC said a big NO WAY to filling other bottles, thats Newcaslte BOC anyway. And I would doubt that anyone else would want to fill someone ealses bottles either.

BOC will not refill or swap another company's cylinders. They now have unique numbers on each cylinder that is scanned on swaps. If others are using your account for swapping, get ready for a bill hitting you up for rental on new cylinders issued under your account.

Will this guy refill any other cylinders?

Thanks

Pweder

Please PM me directly if you want more details as I have been asked not to post any more info on the public forums.

BOC will not refill or swap another company's cylinders. They now have unique numbers on each cylinder that is scanned on swaps. If others are using your account for swapping, get ready for a bill hitting you up for rental on new cylinders issued under your account.

Will this guy refill any other cylinders?

Thanks

Pweder

Can you give some info. You didn't respond to my pm last month. Cheers :icon_chickcheers:

Latest posts

Back