• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Co2 Cylinder 0.82l

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayneh07

Reaction score
I have a number of these cylinders available, all in test until 2017.
These work great in my keg fridge, saves money on rental and only around $10 to refill them. You will need a Sodastream adapter which are freely available from most homebrew shops.
Some are full and can be picked up in either Belmore NSW or Albion Park Rail NSW, otherwise I have empties that can be posted.
$50 each plus postage (around $15 for one, they weigh .74kg empty)

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Base.jpg

In Fridge.jpg

Can these be filled at any normal place you'd have your co2 bottle filled? Any restrictions you'd be aware of?

JB said:
Can these be filled at any normal place you'd have your co2 bottle filled? Any restrictions you'd be aware of?
I checked with my lhbs, and yes they fill these. Apparently Keg on Legs used to use this same cylinder, but changed to the larger one.

I should have mentioned, these are great if you want to be able to easily take your kegs to a party too!

Gday Wayne, thanks for sending cylinder down. Extremely well packaged mate. Cheers Jason

No problem, glad to hear you've got it.
Don't know if I mentioned, when you are screwing it on, it's best to either use gloves or wrap a cloth around it so you don't get cold burnt. I basically get it to where it is just starting to crack the valve then screw it really fast, then lock it off with a spanner.
I've also found I get at least 4-5 18l kegs charged off one bottle.
Cheers
Wayne

Pretty much exactly my experience, except I never bothered with the gloves ;)

make sure you stick em in the freezer for a few hours prior to refilling to maximise refill volume.

roastin said:
make sure you stick em in the freezer for a few hours prior to refilling to maximise refill volume.
Hey roastin, should not need to do that really.

The bottles must be filled by weight. A good CO2 pump should fill those bottles to the maximum safe weight without chilling the receiving bottle. in just a minute or two.

Hey Wayne, I've messaged without a reply. I am guessing these are all gone?

Phil

Latest posts

Back