Where to get a CO2 refill on the coast.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btrots87

Reaction score
Hey guys, can any of you central coast brewers give me a recommendation for a place to get a CO2 refill/swap on the coast.

Preferably in the Gosford area, but I'm not against traveling a bit further to save some money.

Fairly new to the area and I'm pretty sure my cylinder is close to empty.

I got one 2 days ago at ultimate brewing and haircuts at kincumber(i love it! Only on the coast!). $55. Same mob as middle of gosford, guess same price.

Mikeyr said:
I got one 2 days ago at ultimate brewing and haircuts at kincumber(i love it! Only on the coast!). $55. Same mob as middle of gosford, guess same price.

As Mike said, Gosford or kincumber for swaps, got one myself at Gosford yesterday. or toukley for refills

Agree Mikeyr with UHB. Both Kincumber & North Gosford same business. If you want to keep your cylinder & get it refilled they will send it away & it takes about 2 weeks. They will rent you a cylinder for $5 while yours is away being refilled.

There's also the homebrew shop at Wadalba (north of Wyong) usually overnight service, and Duane's at Toukey who can both fill and swap.

Latest posts

Back