Co2 Bottle Refills

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loot

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I can get my CO2 bottle filled on the North side of Brisbane. I own the bottle so I do not want to just swap it, I need to get it filled.

Thanks

Your best bet on the northside is that brew on premises place in virginia/Zillmere. It's called brew 4 you or similar sounding, and it is on Zillmere road, on the left hand side if you're coming from Sandgate road.
$20 for the 2.3 kg bottles, haven't filled up my bigger one yet so don't know the price.

I think it's about the only place that refills on the spot, they swap as well, but I'm like you and want to keep my bottle. Make sure you stick your bottle in the freezer the night before and keep it cold while you get there, that way they get more Co2 in there.

Florian

Filled mine up today. $25 for the 2kg bottles. Boondall store
http://www.bru4u.com/contact.html

Spoke with Julie who was very helpful on the phone. Even advised me to stick the bottle in the freezer or they were even happy to do it at there place for me to ensure I got the maximum c02 in my gas bottle. Great customer service and would recommend to anyone on the Northside who want to keep their own bottle rather than swap

Back