Clancy's Fish Pub

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LLoyd

Reaction score
Ok this is Katie on her partner's login not at work today and don't know my password anywho!!!!

Was talking to Pistol Patch today and we thought it would be a good idea to meet up for a few beer's tommorow afternoon/evening at Clancy's Fish Pub... Just wondering if any other Perth people would like to join us considering it will be a hot day tommorow I thinkings it's reaching 36... Any excuse for a beer. All welcome... We will be there anyway... Not quite sure when PP is getting there but I won't get there until 5.30 - 6.00 as I have to take my daughter to circuis school.

Hope to see some of the brewing community down there.

Cheers and Beers Katie...

I think the missus was planning on us being in Freo tomorrow arvo as well. Probably won't be there till at least 6, will be catching the train out of Perth.
If we end up down there I'll make sure to drop round for a round.

I m ay well make it as I want to try the BA GR Triple

Im keen for a beer, and as you say any excuse will do.

Which one are you going to ?
The one in Freo or the other near caning bridge

Fremantle....

Mika we wont be getting there until around 6.00.... probably be around the back or anywhere we can get an outside table... you know Pistol Patch yeah... we are driving in but leaving the car catching a cab home... maybe end up at the Sail.

Osangar not sure if we have met.... do you know Pistol... Just yell out BEER and hopefully we will hear you...

Yeah... I know PP ^_^
If we get there in reasonable time we'll catch up :beer:

... we are driving in but leaving the car catching a cab home...

Good to start the day with a laugh - cab in Freo on Friday night :lol:

Look forward to seeing you guys tonight (at six). I'm on the road for the rest of the day but will PM Changar my phone number so he can find us when he gets there.

I hope there wont be any naughty girls at the pub but if there are, I'm going to send them straight to my room.

;)
Pat

Good to start the day with a laugh - cab in Freo on Friday night :lol:

Look forward to seeing you guys tonight (at six). I'm on the road for the rest of the day but will PM Changar my phone number so he can find us when he gets there.

I hope there wont be any naughty girls at the pub but if there are, I'm going to send them straight to my room.

;)
Pat

We have magical skills when it comes to cabs... see you at six....will try for out the back guys....

Me too I'm afraid - I'd love to come down for a quite one or two (an afternoon drinks session is well overdue!), but I wont be able to make it tonight. Maybe next time...

That's a shame guys yes it is short notice, PP did try last week but I was already at a PUB....

We thought we would get one in before the sun goes down... and everybody habinats....

That's a shame guys yes it is short notice, PP did try last week but I was already at a PUB....

We thought we would get one in before the sun goes down... and everybody habinats....
How about ANZAC day , its on a Saturday and the pub will be open after lunch.My grandfather fought in the war, you know, the one where they fought against "two drinks and your an Alcho".I would like to celebrate his bravery.
GB

How about ANZAC day , its on a Saturday and the pub will be open after lunch.My grandfather fought in the war, you know, the one where they fought against "two drinks and your an Alcho".I would like to celebrate his bravery.
GB

My daughter was born on Anzac Day.... A possibility that she will be with her father in the evening so Ill let you know soon.

Had the redoak irish red there last Sat. Bloody good.........

The crystal sweetness goes well with the the fish and chips!

Sorry guys i wont be able to make it, I'll be at the " G " watching the Cats stick it up Kennets arse :D

Rook

Alas I'll be in Freo on Sat night for some Maya Curry and some ales but tonight is a no go :-(
Have a Tripel for me Pat !! I know how much you love them :lol:
Cheers
Doug

Latest posts

Back