Christmas Lotto 2013

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I win, did I win? Dammit how do I find my results on this infernal Keno website?!

Anyone got the results yet? I'm dying to know who won... :)

Congrats to the winners...

Correct me if im wrong?
1st - 10
2nd - 40
3rd - 65

Correct me if im wrong?
1st - 10
2nd - 40
3rd - 65

That can't be right, I didn't win.

Might be an issue here guys.
Thats QLD results. As QLDKEV stated we normally do NSW Keno?
No results are showing for NSW as of yet - maybe no games were played??

Hopefully i have a second chance at winning :ph34r: :ph34r: Sorry menoetes :lol:

adryargument said:

Does anyone know the game number? The results are available but you need to know the game number to find the winning numbers.

Does anyone know the game number? The results are available but you need to know the game number to find the winning numbers.

It should just be 001.

adryargument said:
Correct me if im wrong?
1st - 10
2nd - 40
3rd - 65
You tell me that I've won and then steal that victory away from me, Adryargument? Stop playing with my poor heart!

menoetes said:
You tell me that I've won and then steal that victory away from me, Adryargument? Stop playing with my poor heart!
Go check the Christmas in July thread, someone did it to me :) Payback!

I prefer for QldKev to post the results...there have been many premature celebrations in previous lottos :ph34r:

I find this a little bit hilarious that adryargument had this happen to him last time - and he is the one that initiates the "cruel hoax" of posting false results this time.

An honest mistake???? or is it some sort of cruel and twisted revenge?

tricache said:
...there have been many premature celebrations
nothing worse than premature ejaculation

edit - just noticed tapatalk doesnt display formatting as it is on the interweb. It loses some of the wit when the strike though line on the "jacu" doesnt display.

GrumpyPaul said:
I find this a little bit hilarious that adryargument had this happen to him last time - and he is the one that initiates the "cruel hoax" of posting false results this time.

An honest mistake???? or is it some sort of cruel and twisted revenge?
;)

QldKev said:
The winning numbers are from the keno numbers tomorrow from the first game, Monday 09-DEC-2013.
how would we see what the first game is? The keno website doesn't display a time with the draw

EDIT: after some trial and error, I think the first game was no189.. first three results for that game are 13, 15, 27. I'll let QldKev confirm.

Back