Christmas Lotto 2013

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liam_snorkel said:
how would we see what the first game is? The keno website doesn't display a time with the draw

EDIT: after some trial and error, I think the first game was no189.. first three results for that game are 13, 15, 27. I'll let QldKev confirm.
This is in numeric order ,not the draw order so don't get excited yet...

robbo5253 said:
This is in numeric order ,not the draw order so don't get excited yet...
bloody hell I should have picked that up. :blush:
game 189 draw order: 71, 32, 79

Damn it... not only did I not win again this year, but I lose 1 of 3 bottles left of a pretty decent english IPA :p

Congrats to the winners!

Liam_snorkel said:

If that's correct, it means I placed in 2 consecutive lottos, with #79 both times. That would be fuckin' freaky! And I wouldn't blame anyone for hating me.

the first drawn no, 71 wasnt picked....except by poor old Leahy268 who picked it but after the cut off and missed out on getting in. (he is notgoing to be happy)

So does that make 32 (Grainer) first drawn, 79 (prince imperial) second and we need to go down to the next drawn number to get our 3rd place?

Stoopid work interweb wont let me look at gambling sites - so i cant see what it was.

Liam_snorkel said:
Draw Number Ball 1 Ball 2 Ball 3 Ball 4 Ball 5 Ball 6 Ball 7 Ball 8 Ball 9 Ball 10 Ball 11 Ball 12 Ball 13 Ball 14 Ball 15 Ball 16 Ball 17 Ball 18 Ball 19 Ball 20 Bonus
Heads or Tails

189 71 32 79 55 52 37 76 60 15 13 68 61 78 57 27 64 40 54 80 49 REG TAILS WON

71 - no name
32 - 1st Grainer
79 - 2nd The Prince Imperial
55 - 3rd Josh

From my prior post
To even it up a bit
36. stakka82
37. Going down a hill
38. CoopsOz + 12. CoopsOz
39.Camo1234
40. Jaypes

Will send beers to third.

This leaves us with a distribution of
1st - 34
2nd - 18
3rd - 17

So entries
#1 to #11 and #13 to #35, send to Grainer
#41 to #60 send to The Prince Imperial
#12, #36 to #40 and #61 to #80 send to Josh

leahy268 sorry if you feel ripped off, as your number would have won. It was too close to the actual draw to let the number in.

Congrats to the winners, and thank you to all entries.

All good I do understand.

Grumble Grumble...
Shoulda put my entry on instead of going off and doing actual work...
Ahh well that's the way the cookie crumbles I spose..

So entries

Will hand deliver mine to Grainer on the weekend at the swap :beerbang:

Congrats to lotto winners :)

PM us your address Grainer and I'll have my 3 brews off to you ASAP (tomorrow if you can move fast enough), that way you should recieve them and have something new to try by christmas.

Yob said:
So entries

Will hand deliver mine to Grainer on the weekend at the swap :beerbang:

Congrats to lotto winners :)
The numbers worked out a bit strange, I just grabbed the last few numbers from first for third place but realized CoopsOz also had #12 so I included it too so he does not have 2 lots of postage.

Dang....missed again...oh well

But I also get to send to first, second and third place so guess what I'm sending you all the same beer :p always interesting to see what different people think of the same beer

Works for me Kev, I was going to bump into him at the case swap / brew day / piss up on Sat
:beer:

Thanks for taking the time to organise once again :icon_cheers:

Yeah Josh, PM me your details and I will provide you with your pick of a selection of my finest and a few rubbish ones

So how many beers do we send?
And do we get PM'd the addressessss???

Woo hooooooo .. Holy crap.. never expected to win.. you bewty :beerbang: ..(just ran around house yelling with a bottle of beer in my hand - my wife thought I was crazy).. thanks everyone .. I will soooooo look forward to this..

PM me for my address if your far away.... Happy to pick up at Case Swap or Bulk buy in Melbourne if you are involved.. I live in Cheltenham if you are near by..

Once again thanks guys and merry christmas.. :kooi:

I will try to PM everyone..

Latest posts

Back