Christmas Lotto 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Charst,

I just put in the post a bottle of my pilsner I am only new to brewing and this was my first attempt at doing a boil with hop additions.
I would be glad to hear what you think of it.

Cheers Stu

No worries I wont be drinking anything that hasn't sat in the fridge for a week. by the look of it i'll need a dedicated beer fridge for christmas

congrats guys, if you can let them sit for a few days when you get them, I'm sure all the post shaking will mix it what was a nice clear beer.

No Worries Stu Looking forward to it.

Hey Charst,

I just put in the post a bottle of my pilsner I am only new to brewing and this was my first attempt at doing a boil with hop additions.
I would be glad to hear what you think of it.

Cheers Stu

Bottle sent and excuses PM'd.

Is there a deadline to get these posted off? I don't have enough time during the week to run over to the post office.

Sent my bottle off today. Drinking a bottle from the same batch, delicious and refreshing. :)

Didn't enter and won't ever again, last time I entered I sent a bottle off to some blowin who didn't even have the courtesy to post a bit of feedback and hasn't been seen since. Maybe, just maybe the ingrate has since died of liver failure.

Didn't enter and won't ever again, last time I entered I sent a bottle off to some blowin who didn't even have the courtesy to post a bit of feedback and hasn't been seen since. Maybe, just maybe the ingrate has since died of liver failure.

Harsh......but fair :beerbang:

posted today, in wine box, the sender will have mxd ahb on em

Charst,

Posted my kolsch today registered post

Merry Xmas

Cheers matho

Harsh......but fair :beerbang:

harsh and rubbish actually - one bad experience shouldn't taint the lot. I once brewed a beer that was shit. Should I never brew one again?.

I won the last lotto and provided detailed feedback on pretty much every beer that passed my lips. Feedback is optional by the way.

I realise oldy wasn't talking about me but my point is the lotto is a bit of fun and not every lotto is the same.

Charst I sent mine off to you today,
Mate, feel free to hopefully just enjoy the thing and don't get too hung up on the feedback :)
Have a great Christmas (lucky bugger !)
Doug

Charst, should have your bottle in the post tomorrow all going to plan. Will be a Dark Mild I bottled from the keg before it blew dry!

Cheers

Charst I sent mine off to you today,
Mate, feel free to hopefully just enjoy the thing and don't get too hung up on the feedback :)
Have a great Christmas (lucky bugger !)
Doug

+1 on the feedback just because you won doesn't mean you are compelled to give feedback

i enjoy the beer i sent you thats why i sent it.

cheers matho

+1 on feedback. Not super necessary, just hope you enjoy the beer as much as I did...hmmm smoky bacon :icon_drool2:

Sorry Charst, I'll get my bottle sent off early next week, if not tomorrow.

harsh and rubbish actually

I agree Manticle, lotto is not there to provide detailed feddback to the brewer, it is there for the winner to enjoy some different beers and if they then feel like giving feedback it's their choice.
I don't refrain from entering tatts each week because last weeks winner didn't tell me how they enjoyed their $2M

Planner

You're welcome to your opinion, as I am entitled to mine. When I spend over 40 bucks packing and taking to town a beer for posting, I think the least I can expect is a simple acknowledgment that it even arrived, and a bit of feedback on how it travelled and stacked up against other brewers beers. Plenty of blokes here pontificate endlessly about their brews superiority (read wank on) and it's not too much to hope for a couple of lines of feedback as to how a brew performs from an impartial and unbiased observer. Not to mention common courtesy. Like I said, opinions differ.

Latest posts

Back