Christmas Lotto 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 bubble wrapped and tapped basket ball size package getting sent.

Congrats to all the winners.
Charst will be sending your beer this week. Sending express so will PM you a tracking number.
Cheers
Chucka

should i be PMing everyone?
I think that is the usual way it is done. You'll miss lots of bottles if you don't, IMO.

Address bookmarked and I'll pop a bottle in the post early in the week.

I think that is the usual way it is done. You'll miss lots of bottles if you don't, IMO.

Address bookmarked and I'll pop a bottle in the post early in the week.

Thanks I've PM'ed everyone now except "Smiley" as he errored when i tried to send.
searching by members and can find "Smiley2000" and "Smiley gets a keg"

Smiley can you confirm?

No problems here ;)

Also if anyone want to send spare bottles to the Lotto organiser that is ok too B)

QldKev

I checked the stocks and it didn't loook as grim so I can send a different one to each or at least offer them a choice.

As for you QLD scallywag - I'm hoping to knock out a coopers homage with fresh PoR flowers pretty soon and seeing as how you made a nice one that I tried last lotto, I might send one your way. Sometime early next year if it works. I'll let you know.

Congratulations to the three winners.

Charst - pretty sure it's 'smilee'

No Drama's Cocko I've promised my sensory panel (a couple mates who think JS golden ale is getting out there... and one who actually likes real beer) that we have 40 longnecks or 80 beers to taste. If the figure drops below the tribal drums will be beating like the richmond faithful every 3-5 years. (sorry or those north of the murray who might not get the joke. The joke is richmond by the way)

+1

I will be sending Kev some very positive thoughts! :p

Also winners, non deliverers - should be named and shamed IMO - if you can't send a beer why did you enter?!

I'm unlikely to get mine in the mail before next weekend. I'll see if Mrs Hatchy can get to a post office during the week but I won't be able to. I really should've grabbed some bubble wrap & stamps last week.

I figured I'd post here rather than send a PM so that I could publicly shame myself before Charst gets a chance. It'll be a good beer once I finally get it to you mate.

no dramas and no major rush the best things are worth waiting for anyway. and I'll be needing plenty of beer for New years.

Still cant believe i won. Blokes are messaging me asking what id like to drink its a bit of a spin out. Loving it though!

I'm unlikely to get mine in the mail before next weekend. I'll see if Mrs Hatchy can get to a post office during the week but I won't be able to. I really should've grabbed some bubble wrap & stamps last week.

I figured I'd post here rather than send a PM so that I could publicly shame myself before Charst gets a chance. It'll be a good beer once I finally get it to you mate.

:kooi: Christmas Lotto for 2010 :kooi:

If your not sure what I'm on about here is the last one
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=45871

Here are the ground rules:

1. Post in this thread and add your name to the list by 10pm Friday 11-DEC-2010 AEST Standard time zone: (UTC/GMT +10 hours). The draw time will be NSW time as that is where the Keno is hosted.

2. Dont post saying you are in and then not cough up the beer if you dont win... you will be shamed, and banned from further entries.

3. There will be 3 winners!
First number drawn wins all the even number entries.
2, 4, 6, 8.....

Second number drawn gets every second odd number
1, 5, 9, 13...

Third number drawn gets the other odd numbers.
3, 7, 11, 15...

If there is not an even distribution, due to not all 80 spots filled, as the organiser I have the right to move around winnings to fair things up; but will aim for 50% first place, 25% second, 25% third.

You do not need to post winning numbers, even if it is a different prize pool
If you have multiple entries and win only on 1 you still need to post your other entries.
You receive all bottles from all loosing numbers from you category. Eg. If the numbers 3, 7, 11 won the person with 11 being third will only end up with a max of 17 beers sent to them.

4. Bottles can be what ever you feel comfortable mailing (PET, glass or stubbies) and should come to about 750ml. It is up to the winner to notify all non-winners by PM.

5. Beers should be mailed ASAP after the draw so the winner receives the beers for Christmas and please remember to attach a label so the winner can identify the beer and brewer.

6. You may enter more than once, but if you don't win you must send a bottle for each entry.

7. People what entered last time and did not send a bottle may not join in this Lotto.

8. Feedback of the beers you receive is optional, but appreciated. But please maintain a list of whose beers you receive.

9. It doesn't matter if you Kit / Extract / All Grain; as long as you make the beer!

10. All winners must have an Australian address to receive their winnings.

11. Only over 18 year olds allowed to enter.

NSW Keno plays 80 numbers, so 80 entries max; thats a potential to win 39 bottles of fine beers, or more if you have more than 1 entry.

I will post a link to the Jupiter keno draw in the next couple of days.

I'll start the list

10. QldKev

Just updating the rules ready for next time as a reminder.

Removed clause to allow bottles of same brews to be posted.
Added Australian address to receive winnings.
Added 18year old rule.

Charst,

Just doing some quality control Tonight, I'll be posting you my kolsch hopefully on Wednesday
Congrats on the win

Cheers matho

Congrats fellas, Schooey i'm sending a tallie down your way! PM us ur details and i'll get it off to u this friday

Thanks Matho. Kolsch sounds killer.
With the variety of beers im getting i'm thinking of splitting them up and doing for example an APA Night etc.
Just picked up the first beer off Manticle tonight but thinking i'll save it till i have a couple stockpiled.
Sorry to Florian but i snagged the Belgian Golden Strong. I had too

Charst,

Just doing some quality control Tonight, I'll be posting you my kolsch hopefully on Wednesday
Congrats on the win

Cheers matho

Sorry to Florian but i snagged the Belgian Golden Strong. I had too

No worries, I had my mind set on his Alt anyway. There are also two Berliner Weisse coming along my way which I'm really looking forward to, and plenty of other great sounding beers.

No worries, I had my mind set on his Alt anyway. There are also two Berliner Weisse coming along my way which I'm really looking forward to, and plenty of other great sounding beers.

When I make the next one that comes out sans issues, I'd be happy to do a beer trade.

Sounds good, I'll reserve you a bottle of my Dortmunder Export then, or whatever else might be my best at that time.

G'Day Charst -
Sending you a bottle of my first All-Grain attempt, it's all I have bottled at the moment!
There's only 3 of these left in existence, the other two i've tucked away, being my first all grain brew - just being sentimental I suppose!

I hope you enjoy it -sending thisarvo.

Cheers.

congrats guys, if you can let them sit for a few days when you get them, I'm sure all the post shaking will mix it what was a nice clear beer.

Back