Christmas Lotto 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's ready to post today, Charst.
It's a Robust Porter, but judging notes in the Castle Hill Comp decribed it at more of a Brown Porter.
It's about 6 months old and quite smooth. Definitely ready to drink. :chug:
Merry Christmas.
Sent by Registered post.
Enjoy!

Charst, beer dropped into post box today. Sorry for the delay, but you will have a well travelled beer :p

QldKev

hand delivered to schooey today. i hope he enjoys it.

Thanks to everyone who has sent me beer so far. the Bar fridge is cockoblock but i wont be cracking anything until tuesday.

I've put a Tick next the people who i KNOW i have received beer off. I've had a 1 or 2 unlabelled bottles which i'll save till the end to work out who's they are, pm'd the people who i think they are from.

So i've received a bit over half of the beers: I'm putting a tick next to the names of the people i KNOW i have received beer off.
Im not back at work until after NYE so i'll update the list then. Thanks
charst

1. Argon - Schooey
2. DK - Charst
3. J Grimmer - Florian
4. Hoppinmad - Charst
5. Charst - Schooey
6. Petesbrew√ - Charst
7. Manticle (can I be lucky twice in a row? I doubt it) - Florian
8. JestersDarts √ - Charst
9. drfad - Schooey
10. QldKev - Charst
11. Arghonaut - Florian
12. Rooting Kings √ - Charst
13. barls - Schooey
14. Gulpa √ - Charst
15. ekul Lucky i bottle so i can be in this awesome competition :0 - Florian
16. Isuxius - Charst
17.Housecat - Schooey
18.Stuchambers √ - Charst
19. Siborg - Florian
20. TidalPete √ - Charst
21. haldini - Schooey
22. Smilee √ - Charst
23. WhiteWolf (once was PaleBrew) - Florian
24. BubbaQ - Charst
25. AussieJosh - Schooey
26. groucho - Charst
27. practicalfool - Florian
28. bum √ - Charst
29. keifer33 - Schooey
30. aussiechucka √ - Charst
31. Florian - Florian
32. MeLoveBeer √ - Charst
33. Tonyc - Schooey
34. NickB √ - Charst
35.itmechanic - Florian
36. MattC √ - Charst
37. Bradsbrew - Schooey
38. jyo √ - Charst
39. mckenry - Florian
40. fergthebrewer √ - Charst
41. Yikes - Schooey
42. Doogiechap √ - Charst
43. Fourstar - Florian
44. Cocko √ - Charst
45. booyablack - Schooey
46. Robbo5253 - Charst
47. Nick R - Florian
48. Matho √ - Charst
49. cwbrown07 - Schooey
50. AussieJosh √ - Charst
51.marksfish - Florian
52. MXD √ - Charst
53. schooey - Schooey
54. Mayor of Mildura √ - Charst
55. Josh - Florian
56. Maple - Charst
57. Florian - Schooey
58. Clints Gadgets - Charst
59. Florian - Florian
60. redlegger9 - Charst
61. Planner - Schooey
62. Jord √ - Charst
63. Cannibal Smurf - Florian
64.Smiley √ - Charst
65. BrenosBrews - Schooey
66. remi √ - Charst
67. Lanerigg - Florian
68. MeLoveBeer √ (again) - Charst (again)
69. strongbeer - Bugger it! i'm in too! - Schooey
70. Unrealeous √ - Charst
71. Bradsbrew - Florian
72.beerhog √ - Charst
73. Josh - Schooey
74. Awesome Fury √ - Charst
75. kuntushi - Florian
76. Under - Charst
77. kuntushi - Schooey
78. Hatchy - Charst
79. MXD - Florian
80. manticle √ - Charst
[/quote]

Due to being completely slack I only put mine in the post today. It's got a 6 on the cap. Sorry I didn't get it off sooner mate, I thought Mrs Hatchy had sent it until I saw it last night. Did everyone else pay $11.30 for postage as well? I'm not sure how much I thought it would be but I definitely thought that was a bit rich.

Thanks Hatchy. Yeah I brought a padded bag and payed about $10.40. My package would fit in a 500g bag but the weight was over so the bird wouldn't let me buy it.

Due to being completely slack I only put mine in the post today. It's got a 6 on the cap. Sorry I didn't get it off sooner mate, I thought Mrs Hatchy had sent it until I saw it last night. Did everyone else pay $11.30 for postage as well? I'm not sure how much I thought it would be but I definitely thought that was a bit rich.

hey charst, just give you a heads up with the beer i sent. i tried one the other night and i would suggest chilling it down prety well before opening. the brett seems to be going hard in the bottle still so they are extremely well cabonated now.

Hello to everyone that has kindly sent me beers so far.
I received 4 more care packages today and will update the Who's sent who hasn't sent at the end of the week.
The first batch were all cracked on day 3 of the boxing day test and were enjoyed by Myself. Rhys and Rob.
Pics hopefully attached, pic of one bloke holding a Keg Spit Roast leg of Lamb is me and the 2 pissed blokes are Rhys and Rob.

All beers had at least 6 days in the fridge and were stored in the cupboard upright prior to that.
I made up a heap of feedback sheets for each beer and we wrote feedback for each.
Those who didn't write their name on thier beer and i cant work out who they are will be posted on this thread, with description of bottle etc.
otherwise via PM. Stared sending out feedback to people and will endeavour to get back to everyone I can.
thanks again to everyone

Ash.jpg

Rhys_Rob.jpg

MeLamb.jpg

Robsherbet.jpg

I hope ya enjoying them all charst! Also hope you had a really good christmas/New years!
I dont think i put my user name on mine it was sent from (Joshua Michalski) In a Coopers Long neck.
Happy drinking mate!
Cheers!

Mine was in a PET, white lid with DM in permanent marker. Meant to send a recipe, but forgot on the day. Sorry!

Cheers

Sorry another bottle without a name here. Coopers PET bottle, lid had a 6 on it and on the side of the bottle it was marked with Schneider; although it was a Golden Ale in the bottle.

QldKev

one of the bottles of mine had my label, the other package was packaged in 2 stubbies, one would have been a punk ipa and the other a jamieson (I think) stubby

I am back! for a week...

and eagerly awaiting the results of this thread!

How is the tastings coming along, Charst?!

Looks like you had a good time there charst. well done and thanks for the feed back. Hope you enjoy the other beers as they come get through the post.
Cheers
Chucka

how did you go with my beer charst? it was the one with the red wax sealed lids. heres hoping it was ok.

Back