Christmas 2009 Lottery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one will not enter one of these again.
Like most things on here it has become something of a shit fight.

Batz
Totally understand. Lucky I found a tally worthy of the lottery when I entered.
Now all the love has been shared around, I think it's about time the AHB Pub Crawl threads get underway. ;)

Sorry Fents... next time around mate I will consult on number selection with you beforehand... as it was, YOUR number was a shit one anyway :ph34r:

is that you johnny anchovy?

As you said, (yes it is about time) so get off you soap box and stop you f@#king preaching to AHB members. If you’re so sick of us then f@#ck off. And don’t preach you shit to me you moron.

Who was preaching with the 'about time' shit? Whining like a child because someone else hasn't got all their beer yet? (Even though he's not complaining..) And there's no 'us' involved.....I was talking directly to you, not everyone else so go pull yourself....you can interpret that one on your own hopefully.

You're not allowed to mention Christmas anymore. Too many people get offended.

Didn't you get the memo?

Glad mine arrived safe and sound. Put into an express satchel on Friday and arrived on the Monday. The bonus was it was cheaper and much faster to post like that than in the cardboard box due to being overweight.

Now for the review - tasted ?? but carbonation was seriously missing ....

dont worry i've had three counselling sessions already on that point. i should recover by the next xmas lottery.

Actually really wasn't refering to you - there was another unnamed member who went a little wierd over the number selection. Read back if you dare - don't want to quote the posts because it would probably just promote more cancer in this thread.

Batz - sad to hear you won't be participating again - really hope you'll reconsider - it's a great opportunity for people to try brews from more experienced members of the community, like yourself. I think this is a really fantastic initiative, and aside from a few tiny cock-ups went really well. anything with 80 punters is likely to have one or two rotten apples.

Id rather something thats been bottled for ages then a green beer...
I think for future reference anyone that enters these comps should at least have a beer/beers ready for consumption upon sending it,
none of this "you will have it in 4 weeks when i get around to brewing it shit"

I commented on this post and forwarded my opinion with at least some diplomacy and got slammed.

My response was totally out of line and I apologise for that. I am sorry I have offended any AHB members who read my profanities in post # 375 (this will never happen again). I also feel that after being a part of the 2009 Christmas Lottery with all good intent, and then being told it was none of my business upset me as I was actually a part of this from the beginning. I guess we all live by different levels of moral standard and I am guilty of expecting the same.

Once again I apologise for my outbreak and I am sorry for my profanities.

gregs.

I commented on this post and forwarded my opinion with at least some diplomacy and got slammed.

My response was totally out of line and I apologise for that. I am sorry I have offended any AHB members who read my profanities in post # 375 (this will never happen again). I also feel that after being a part of the 2009 Christmas Lottery with all good intent, and then being told it was none of my business upset me as I was actually a part of this from the beginning. I guess we all live by different levels of moral standard and I am guilty of expecting the same.

Once again I apologise for my outbreak and I am sorry for my profanities.

gregs.

You did Gregs, and you did get slammed for it for some bizarre reason, good on you for the above post and I think we'll all get over it ;) .

Cheers
Andrew

Hopefully this wont put people off future lotteries as it's a great idea - Let's hope next time round there's a a date set & a simple rule set - Send a good homebrew or a nice commercial offering.

cheers Ross

Thanks Andrew I think the Christmas Lottery is a good thing and yes we should all get over it.

Cheers. gregs.

Agreed - this started as a fun thing to do... then those other people got involved...

Next time I think we need to have a set deliver by date, and a permanent ban from future Christmas Lotto draw date.

Now group hug time :wub:

QldKev

Ok fellas now thats behind us lets all have a big group hug and wait patiently for Mossy's feedback ( if he feels like it ), looking forward to the next lotto that i'm going to win obviously :beer: .

( edit - beaten by kev for the group hug )

Merry xmas

Mossy,

Can you please confirm if you have received the brew I sent.

QldKev

Mossy,

Can you please confirm if you have received the brew I sent.

QldKev

QldKev,

Bottle received a few days ago I haven't updated my list for awhile. Thanks.

Some beer appreciation reviews will be up in the next couple of days.

cheers,

mossy

QldKev,

Bottle received a few days ago I haven't updated my list for awhile. Thanks.

Some beer appreciation reviews will be up in the next couple of days.

cheers,

mossy

Thanks for the update, sorry about the bottle. It was the only one I had spare and I really wanted to get a beer posted. Hope you enjoy it. It's a mild wiezen, excellent for non wheat beer drinkers to get a taste; I wasn't sure if you likes wheat beer.

QldKev

Thanks for the update, sorry about the bottle. It was the only one I had spare and I really wanted to get a beer posted. Hope you enjoy it. It's a mild wiezen, excellent for non wheat beer drinkers to get a taste; I wasn't sure if you likes wheat beer.

QldKev

Love wheat beers.

Cheers

Hey Mossy,

I will get a bottle to you A.S.A.P, Ive got a bottle of my "4/8 A.I.PA" in the fridge, its the only bottle I have available, it went in the QABC and got 4th from 8 entries and I put it in the Case Swap...

:icon_cheers: CB

any updates on consumption mossy??

Back