Cheap Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok

Got my first order of kegs today.

Ordered 4 from Userequip on ebay - freight was cheaper than brewers discount because they deliver 4 in a box.
Very good condition - cleaned and came with a new seal kit for each.

Ordered 4 Oct 04 - delivered today.

Next lot of 4 should be here in 2 weeks.

A new line for GMK enterprises?????? or for personal use

allways for both...Linz.

:lol:

20.50 us ea - gort mine when they were 18.50us.

Delivery on 4 was around teh 85.00us mark.

All up 4 delivered to my door just under 197.00AUS.

GMK - Ordered some last week from same guy. Glad to see they arrived for you. He emailed back and said expect 12 weeks so thats not too far off.

From memory I payed $68.40US for postage for 4 in a box. I think his ebay site states what it costs to send 4 to Australia. Us aussies must be good customers for him.

cheers -

You are right Plastic man..

Went thru my records - the 85.00 freight was quoted from brewers discount as they only send 2 in a box - 42.50 postage x 2 = 85.00us.

My freight from Userequip was 68.40 usd freight for 75.00 usd in goods.

But landed on my door for 50.00AUS is good.

Just a thought...his ebay site says to contact him for a price for a pallet of empty kegs..

Bulk buy anyone??.......

Now u ask.....

:D
Find out the price- how many in a pallet and the freight.

ahb bulk buy.
i will be in it for sure.

cheers
big d

Count me in , thats my 2005 new years resolution . KEGGING.

good idea big d a good step for me i reckon to progress from ag brewing to kegging no more bottle washing! sounds great.

I'll send the email tomorrow and ask the question.

The only issue is a pallet will attract the dreaded customs duty plus GST - . I wonder if the new trade agreement with the US will help...

probably not plastic guy but when we get a final cost then we can decide if its worth it compared to buying local.

cheers
big d

if the price is any better then $50 each, ill be good for atleast 8-12

Looking at his picture of the keg mountain they look stacked 4 wide by 4 deep. In the US they have slightly different pallet sizes to us, their standard is 40x48" and their beverage pallet is 37 x 37". Which looks like what the kegs are on.

I may be interested but it depend how much extra to get them to WA otherwise I will probably just get 4 myself

Ausdb

I'd be interested in a couple of 2.5 gallon kegs.

Beers,
Doc

there's a bunch of 3 gallon (10 litres - US gallons are 3.3 litres, UK 4.5 litres) kegs on ebay for $32.50 US each.

big d said:
ahb bulk buy.
I can't resist! I'll be in if the price doesn't get silly :p

JasonY said:
big d said:
ahb bulk buy.
I can't resist! I'll be in if the price doesn't get silly :p
JasonY lets maybe look a westcoat buy and an east coast buy (depending on how many kegs there are actually on a pallet and what the cost is?

Ausdb

Back