Cheap Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least we'll know the goods have been shipped...

Cheers Matt... :D

To All.
Sending out the U.S. Customs Form (s) / Send Receipt will now be standard practice. Why we did not think about doing so, before all this is beyond me...I should have.... MY FAULT ! It would have saved us ALL some grief ! OUCH !

I have the Customs forms for the following people (LAST Names). Email us if you want us to send your form:
Elliot, Scott, Kendrick, Oaten, Watson, Haim, Barbour, Westwood, Menzies, Bunyip, Martin, Francis, Cuzens.

If I tear this office apart, I may find more of them; if you have ordered in the last two months or so.
Before this all started, we just threw them away (can you say "STUPID"?) You all permission to call me a dweeb for the next 30 seconds, afterwhich we return to the "No dweeb zone".
Thank you,
Matt Chitiea

kegs4.JPG

-U.S. Forest Service using kegs on horseback for non-indiginous plant irradication.
-Western U.S. Homebrewer going home..........
-

Saddle_light_top_view.JPG

Western_Drunk_Driver.JPG

Thanks for the pics , Love the black & white... B)
Hope the forest service don't try selling old kegs.. :unsure:

:beer:

Herbicide in soda kegs,

OH NO!!!!! :eek:

Sacrelige(sp) :lol:

Love the dog, looks like the guy has been "sniffing" the weed killer. :ph34r:

Cheers

Guys,

sorry to dig up an old thread, but i'm just about to start getting into kegging, and found this thread...

are there the type of kegs that I should be getting:
5Gal: http://web.iwebcenters.com/brewersdiscount/item5099.ctlg

has anyone ordered anything from them recently, or should I roll the dice, take my chances and just order 3-4 from there online site and play the waiting game??

cheers

D

Dallas,

they are fine to deal with - just don't expect very good communication & realise you'll have to wait upto 3 months for reciept of goods -

I order mine through thier sister company "C&C" on ebay - just do a search on "5 gal keg"

cheers Ross

sorry mate, one more thing for a kegging newbie..

just been checking out rebuilding the kegs as well.. what list of items do I need for rebuilding these kegs? i'm assuming poppets and o-rings? (was gonna order some spare sets for them whilst i was ordering the kegs to save on postage, but don't know what to order!)

cheers

D

Ross said:
that's them - a bloody good buy at the moment as well by the looks of it...
[post="74850"][/post]​

Says Ross as he quietly contemplates pressing 'em into scrap. :lol: :p

Warren -

warrenlw63 said:
Ross said:
that's them - a bloody good buy at the moment as well by the looks of it...
[post="74850"][/post]​

Says Ross as he quietly contemplates pressing 'em into scrap. :lol: :p

Warren -
[post="74852"][/post]​

:( Don't remind me Warren - i could have netted over half a mill on those kegs I scrapped - If only I had known their potential worth back then...

Ross said:
:( Don't remind me Warren - i could have netted over half a mill on those kegs I scrapped - If only I had known their potential worth back then...
[post="74853"][/post]​

I've probably told this story before. Back in the late 1980's I worked part-time for a mate who was working for Schweppes.

He had a yard full of the bloody things. ( :excl: Note Warren never made beer back then).

I asked him what they were doing with them. He replied, they're all going down the tip. All the soft drink vendors were switching to the bag and box system back then. :(

Oh, for the vision. There were at least 50 of them.

Warren -

But I scrapped 50 metric tonnes of them :( :(

Matt, I like tose big 1000Gal stainless tanks in the background.....how much for one of those :D

Back