Cheap drip tray.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micko71

Reaction score
Found this at bunnings today. About $11. "Magnetic tool tray" Will fab something shiny for inside , maybe. Lol.

Magnetic with rubber finish so no rust running down the fridge and easy to rinse out. 4 big magnets so pretty strong. It's only really there for drips anyway I guess. Or photos. Lol.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1432098746.939355.jpg

NICE!!!!!
Been wanting 1 and i love a good bargin!

On the hunt now!

Thanks!

Yep it's in the power tool area. I've been looking at heaps of stainless ones but didn't want the rust/crud associated with that.

I'm tempted to fill my jug up and see how strong the magnets really are. Haha. Better get a plastic jug first.

Phoney said:
Nice find. Though at 325mm width it's just a tad too small for 4 taps :(

I'll stick with my stainless rust maker for now.
U know what I mean. The holes needed in the fridge let the rust happen. That was my pet hate 15 yrs ago when I was brewing. My fridge ended up with several lines running down the fridge

Maybe I just didn't care enough back then and let the crud run free. :)

I bought a similar Snap-on or Blue Point one a few years ago for about 4x the price. Only for tools mind you. A word of warning, when they drop they drop fast!

Yes just measured and would not be quite wide enough with my 4 taps..

Nice one nvs. My fridge is a little convex so mine needed a bit of a curve so it fully "stuck"

Good score.

Probably go well with a bit of blackboard paint on the whitegoods..

Tahoose said:
Probably go well with a bit of blackboard paint on the whitegoods..
Yea. Would match the tray. I use white board marker. Rubs off with Ya thumb.

I've noticed it drips when it gets a bit of spillage buildup. . I sealed mine with a little sika flex. Sorted. I guess it IS meant for tools. or don't let ur mates pour the beers. Lol

Brilliant, at $11.50.
Thanks Micko71, I'd been using a tea towel on the flaw.

WP_000441.jpg

Ps chrome plate came from an old espresso coffee machine drip tray.

Like the idea. I used strong velcro from bunnings on my stainless tray so I didnt have to drill into my keezer. I had a mate weight test it for me.
sherb.jpg
Pretty much just been looking for a reason to post this pic.
Poor little ranga couldnt handle my 12% Barley wine. Young fellas.

Latest posts

Back