Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now have the Sat night free so please COUNT ME IN Chappo, I can't miss out on this shindig!

My old man is racing formula ford at lakeside the weekend of the party so looks like a big weekend.

Also my bro in law (and me) is desperate to see the Shiny brewing sculptures in action, should be a sight.

I have Bogan clothes at the ready and some nice fake cologne type beer.

Fords you say (scratches chin)? <_< Sorry no Ford guys allowed!

FunnyFordSign.jpg

Only joking! :lol: More the merrier and your more than welcome here at Bogan Central. Bogan outfits are a must BTW!

Thanks mate. Looking forward to this one & am considering turning up in Beach Bogan.

T

Poiter.jpg

I'll be sporting my best Poiter in the evening.
:huh:
:lol:
Chap Chap

Happy to say that El Hefe and I have the all clear for the trip, so we're on our way.... I don't have anything in a keg or in a fermenter, so unless he has, we'll be uying something... :unsure:

I will be putting the Brass Knuckle in the trailer, and will have some space if anyone wants anything transported from Newy to El Casa Chappo Blanco. Also have a spare seat in the Kluger if there is anyone that wants to tag along that lives anywhere between here and there via the Pacific Highway route..... As long as Chappo doesn't mind the extra body that is...

Looking forward to getting up the other end of the country and doin' some bogan brewin' with the Queensland brethren... :super:

Happy to say that El Hefe and I have the all clear for the trip, so we're on our way.... I don't have anything in a keg or in a fermenter, so unless he has, we'll be uying something... :unsure:

I will be putting the Brass Knuckle in the trailer, and will have some space if anyone wants anything transported from Newy to El Casa Chappo Blanco. Also have a spare seat in the Kluger if there is anyone that wants to tag along that lives anywhere between here and there via the Pacific Highway route..... As long as Chappo doesn't mind the extra body that is...

Looking forward to getting up the other end of the country and doin' some bogan brewin' with the Queensland brethren... :super:

Fookin' WOOT! Schooey you are a dead set legend mate. Not only are ya coming up from Newy you are also dragging up the Brass knuckle. Now that's what I call a dedicated brewer. I am truely humbled my friend.

Geez I better up the supplies :chug:

:super:

Cheers

Chap Chap

Hey Chappo Have you sent details of your account for payment for this shindig yet.
Cheers Altstart

Biggest party in town

Looks like i have an all clear, kids will be occupied, wife will be busy talking girly to her sister, me and the bro in law are coming round.

Some big forum names attending and with the coincidence im in the north i wont miss it.

Kleiny

Better dust off the red carpet for all these special interstate guests. Might have to get a hair cut as well... B)

Kleiny bloody good to know you are on board mate. I'm sure that all the boys will make you so welcome that you will want to never leave Qld. I think it's great you can make it. Is the Bro-Inlaw a brewer?

Chap Chap

Fookin' WOOT! Schooey you are a dead set legend mate. Not only are ya coming up from Newy you are also dragging up the Brass knuckle. Now that's what I call a dedicated brewer. I am truely humbled my friend.

Cheers

Chap Chap
Hadn't reeeeally planned to go, but with all that's going on, I'm going to have to ask SWMBO for a weekend pass, might bring along some grain/hops with view to cubing up a brew for later, assuming there will be kettle space that is! Sound like a mega full brew schedule to say the least. :beerbang:

Will advise my availability (or lack there off) tomorrow arvo, got to take the missus out for a proper lunch if I want any chance of success......

Hey Chappo Have you sent details of your account for payment for this shindig yet.
Cheers Altstart

Not yet but I guess I should do it ASAP to give everyone the chance huh.

BTW are you home tomorrow? Thought I better drop off that TIG torch and see Douglas at the same time.

You are going to need a marquee down near the pool to fit all the buggers in!
I'd better do some grovelling for permission (bloody annoying concept) :angry: .

Cheers

Chap Chap

You thought Bunyip Ned and the great Cat Rook were animals at Sqyre's last year, wait till you see my front row partner Schooey in action. Dead set ******* drinking machine. Had TWO sets of extra kidneys surgically inserted to handle the sheer volume of beer he consumes. Will eat any spare goats / sheep / salamis you have lying about. Issue all guests with nose pegs - if he brings his grandmother's pickled eggs you'll thank me for that advice. If the pool is empty, do not let him swim in it. He will fill it faster than a flood over the Paroo but it will have toxic algae bloom for weeks on end.

And he's a pussy compared to Franko and Hogan. Fair dinkum, we are sending the NSW A Grade up to you Chappo. Put your best game plan into action Chappo, your little shindig is looking like the bees knees son!

Otherwise occupied that day, hope its a good one.

Chappo will be showing his brag book from his younger agricultural days

naturist.png

Oooo... Fatz, good idea! Anyone up for some pickled eggs? And if we're burning dead animals on the Barbie, some chilli beetroot chutney could be in order too... :icon_drool2:

Better dust off the red carpet for all these special interstate guests. Might have to get a hair cut as well... B)

Kleiny bloody good to know you are on board mate. I'm sure that all the boys will make you so welcome that you will want to never leave Qld. I think it's great you can make it. Is the Bro-Inlaw a brewer?

Chap Chap

No but he loves beer and cant get enough of a good beer when he is south. Maybe he is just being polite

Oooo... Fatz, good idea! Anyone up for some pickled eggs? And if we're burning dead animals on the Barbie, some chilli beetroot chutney could be in order too... :icon_drool2:

No problemo, the boys have been busy in the shed, ta da! - TP protection suits.
View attachment 36286
Bring it on.

Hmmm, do you shove the beers up the snout????

This thing is dead set huge, cant wait......

this is the Shindig to be at

Looks like an Annual thing to me, Chappo

Issue all guests with nose pegs - if he brings his grandmother's pickled eggs you'll thank me for that advice.

Pffft! He better bring his A game if he wants to pit arseholes against our TidalPete. Deadset drops a room. :lol:

Good intel though FatzG thanks for the heads up!

Oooooooo Chilli beetroot cutney! Yeah that has to be a must schooey.

No but he loves beer and cant get enough of a good beer when he is south. Maybe he is just being polite

Or smart?

No problemo, the boys have been busy in the shed, ta da! - TP protection suits.
Bring it on.

Hmmm, do you shove the beers up the snout????

Well by the sound of it we better get prepared when we pit the great TidalPete against the schooey monster. Sounds like we better run a farting comp for shits and giggles. Errrr bad pun huh?

This thing is dead set huge, cant wait......

this is the Shindig to be at

Looks like an Annual thing to me, Chappo

Hell yeah!

I'll come up for your impending divorce party.

Back