Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nige it would be my pleasure to have such a highly esteemed brewer such as your good self at Chappo Manor. And thanks for a great night last Tuesday. How did the big fella pull up?

Chap Chap
Not seen the big fella since Wednesday morning, try to catch up this weekend. With the little fella too.
Bonj? Mind, gutter, out of :lol:

I think I'll forward my RSVP for next year. Was at GC with 250 odd pro brewers for the IBD and there was VB and New on offer ... they do not know how to party I think that is obvious to say.

Scotty

We gotta get this dude back for next year too, he was a top bloke!

squigs.jpg

I'm sorry, Squiggs... :p .. Feel free to hang shit on me for being a fat *******

:unsure: I will help you up Sean.... . .. :blink:

A few people have asked about my Smoker so i thought i might post the link to the build thread i posted last year.

Sqyre's American Style Smoker

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:
I must commision one of these from you sqyre best thing Ive seen when I was at chappo manor

Franko

Not seen the big fella since Wednesday morning, try to catch up this weekend. With the little fella too.
Bonj? Mind, gutter, out of :lol:

whaddaya mean??? and sound to me bonj would need a ladder to get his mind UP into the gutter - about right for this thread really :p

I was doing OK just that some of us had a lejit day of on wednesday and managed to spend it doing SFA for a change.

BTW Nige, am not working this weekend so give me a shout.

and chap chap - you better be in training after the pitiful effort you put in for that tuesday in Adelaide, I'sa heading your way soon, sunshine :ph34r:

Bogan central will never be the same

Except for Pumpy's lily white pommy ass :lol:

Yeah,
The sun usually come up in the morning and shines on it .

However it seemed obsured by Schooeys belly 'Darth Vader' and clouds of toxic emmissions from Hogan who I later offered some 'No Gas' capsules ' but said he preferred his Sulphur Dioxide to go Commando.

Franko, Purred like a pussy cat after snoring like a brown Grissly Bear for most of the night mumbling
Anthonio Banderous lines in his heavy sleep .

Will have to get some 'Le Tan' fast Tan, Deep Bronze glow to rub in and make it more appealing .

Pumpy :)

Yeah,
The sun usually come up in the morning and shines on it .

However it seemed obsured by Schooeys belly 'Darth Vader' and clouds of toxic emmissions from Hogan who I later offered some 'No Gas' capsules ' but said he preferred his Sulphur Dioxide to go Commando.

Franko, Purred like a pussy cat after snoring like a brown Grissly Bear for most of the night mumbling
Anthonio Banderous lines in his heavy sleep .

Will have to get some 'Le Tan' fast Tan, Deep Bronze glow to rub in and make it more appealing .

Pumpy :)

:lol: :lol:

Actually a very accurate description :p

Chappo you've got us for life now mate :p

I'm counting on it Franko! Won't be the same without the without you and Antonio! :wub:

BTW PM your details and Addy as Mrs Chappo wants us to come down for a visit in the near future (Mr Smooothy :super: )

Chap Chap

Hey i recall icing down one of my bamberg rauchbier's in that huge esky on the trailor... hopefully someone ended up with it.
Was in a 1.25l bottle, Just trying one now, its pretty good for a smokey. Enjoy!

Thanks mate they were very kindly recieved! Your Boh Pils was awesome BTW :chug: . I'll have to have you over so you can show me how to brew that one mate!

While I'm here the were some leftovers that I have in my brewery. I bring them all the BABBS for collection. Yes Winkle I have your chairs and Brad I have your power cord in safe keeping. Gavo I think you left your keg behind let me know what is the best way to get it to you mate.

If anyones left anything just let me know and I do a search for it.

Cheers

Chap Chap
G'day! Did you spot my tankard, perhaps?

Hey i recall icing down one of my bamberg rauchbier's in that huge esky on the trailor... hopefully someone ended up with it.
Was in a 1.25l bottle, Just trying one now, its pretty good for a smokey. Enjoy!

Some of the mop up crew may... I stress MAY have drunk it as part of collateral damages :rolleyes: .

G'day! Did you spot my tankard, perhaps?

Les I have it, I knew it was yours, no one else could have such a piece priceless silverware. I can either give it to you on the NSW pub crawl weekend or I can express post back to you. Let me know I am happy either way. :)

Some of the mop up crew may... I stress MAY have drunk it as part of collateral damages :rolleyes: .

If that's the nice one that tasted rye and Munich like, I never saw it, honest injuns, and either did the other two guys. :rolleyes:
Daz

Latest posts

Back