Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to evenyone for the kind words!

Looks like SWMBO has given the green light for this to be an annual event. Sooooo if anyone has idea's or suggestions on how to improve on the last effort please let me know. Might try to stage it around a long weekend around this time of year?

Not mine mate I got it here...

I was convinced it was yours? :huh:

OK ANYONE HAVE A GREEN TOPPED KEG??? I HAVE IT!

Cheers

Chap Chap

Hard to improve on perfection Chap Chap/...

Looks like SWMBO has given the green light for this to be an annual event. Sooooo if anyone has idea's or suggestions on how to improve on the last effort please let me know. Might try to stage it around a long weekend around this time of year?

I was convinced it was yours? :huh:

OK ANYONE HAVE A GREEN TOPPED KEG??? I HAVE IT!

Cheers

Chap Chap

i gotta get to this next year, that is of course if chappo and the guys will have me....by reading the day after thread i think i will fit in B)

Only boozeheads of very high standards are accepted to this one. :p

The kind words are really for Mrs Chappo not you ya big.... by the way where did those goats go?

Long weekend could be ok but maybe harder to get a leave pass.

Improvements... hmmn river + boats + Beer and blokes yeah that could be safe :lol:

A great day as is, could be better if the hosts didn't have to run around as much.

Gavo

Thanks for the great time Chappo - missus was happy to see me in a respectable state when I got home, that or it was the cup of tea I made her straight after walking in the door.

BTW looks like you still need to catch up on your sleep, you were caught yawning while driving on Sandgate Road this morning. Shocking I tell you.

Thanks for the great time Chappo - missus was happy to see me in a respectable state when I got home, that or it was the cup of tea I made her straight after walking in the door.

BTW looks like you still need to catch up on your sleep, you were caught yawning while driving on Sandgate Road this morning. Shocking I tell you.

:lol:

I even forgot to have a shave this morning Geoff!!!

I haven't been to Queensland for 15 years but from the sound one of these doos I could make an exception.

Thanks for hosting the event Chappo and especially to Mrs Chappo for putting up with us all. We're not exactly a quiet mob, especially with a visit from the NSW Russian mafia :)

There were plenty of good laughs, good conversations, good food and good beers on the night. Too many people to list so thanks to all those who provided any of these :party: :beer:

Improvements.... I can think of a few

Burnout comp using push bikes

Letterbox bomb competition

The " Lets see who's house burns down the quickest " comp

BBQ gas bottle flame thrower challenge

and this Guy

corey_350w.jpg

First and Foremost, a huge thanks to Chappo and his lovely wife for hosting such a great event and taking in some NSW guys you have never meet before.
The friendship that we build over these events are just great I personally have picked up many things from you guys up there and I thank you for the great times and memories, looking forward to the next one would drive 24hrs or more ust to be there.
Thanks also to Ross, you've taught me a thing or too while brewing on the BrewMagic rig of yours mate and Its always more than a pleasure to be in you're company.
As for the other QLD Brewers that were there you guys are absolute legends and are welcome any time down the border your generosity friendship and overall brotherhood in this great hobby is very much appreciated.

So once again I raise my glass to Mr and Mrs Chappo thanks for a great weekend and yes chappo "no shoes ,no booze get to the chopper"

Franko

A big heart felt "Thank you" to all those giving their time and effort to a fantastic day.
Hosts especially,thank you so much for your tolerance and hospitality. Its been said as per above posters but what you did is a big deal, Thank you.
Thank you too, to suppliers of all the good brews, fun and friendship, also , cooks, brewers, musician, comedians, story tellers, liars and goat herders. What a riot. I hope I can repay with similar one day, with pleasure. :icon_cheers:
Daz

I walk into big important oil company meeting today and half way through presentation break into thick russian accent and talk in third person... :blink:

Some things best left in Queensland, farking...

I walk into big important oil company meeting today and half way through presentation break into thick russian accent and talk in third person... :blink:

I know exactly what you talk'n about fu%#n

Franko

Hope you did try selling them Bonj, "for you at special price" B)

One suggestion for next time:

Some labels and textas for name tags. I may have been away for a couple of years, and didn't read this thread, so I had NFI who half the people there were.

I'm pretty sure I met Chappo. He was the one down the back pimping out the goat right?

Latest posts

Back