Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys for the chat and to Sqyre and the boys for the feed

I think SWMBO lost her mind when i rocked up and she thought i should go straight home. Chappo thanks for the resort and some sense talked for me to stay at least for a couple of hours. The hourly beatings have not been that bad since.

To Sulley thanks for the ride even if did only get me to the train station. Where i caught a train but didnt exactly now where i was going got of in Brissy caught a cab to home only to find out the next day that the train i was on would have taken me to ferny grove only 5min walk from home. Oh well the indian in the taxi was funny as he didnt really understand what i was saying but laughed anyway.

Any of you boys ever in VIC north of melb send me a PM, more than happy to give you a beer.

Cheers Guys

Kleiny

To the hosts:

The Chappos - you guys are legends...What can I say....Thanks so much for organising this shindig and letting us crash your place for an extended period of time over the weekend. We really appreciate it. :wub:

We all had a blast and it's because you guys put in the hard yards to make it work..

Thanks to the "My mobile smoker kitchen rules" Sqyres who did a marvelous job of feeding us the smoked food, bringing the mascots and some great beers to share too!

It was an awesome event...thanks again to everyone who contributed and showed up to talk and drink beer. :icon_chickcheers:

Bloody Brilliant,

PB

To the hosts:

The Chappos - you guys are legends...What can I say....Thanks so much for organising this shindig and letting us crash your place for an extended period of time over the weekend. We really appreciate it. :wub:

We all had a blast and it's because you guys put in the hard yards to make it work..

Thanks to the "My mobile smoker kitchen rules" Sqyres who did a marvelous job of feeding us the smoked food, bringing the mascots and some great beers to share too!

It was an awesome event...thanks again to everyone who contributed and showed up to talk and drink beer. :icon_chickcheers:

Bloody Brilliant,

PB

+1

Had to bail after tea and I couldn't interrupt the intelligent conversation so... had to get ready for a race day at lakeside! my old man ended up winning his class.

Best brew day ever, pity there is no guiness record for the day.

Bloody top host Chappo you can have my blonde bombshell wig I just don't want to know what you do with it...
:beer:

corey_350w.jpg

OMG! thats the dingo who's got my baby

QldKev

Chappo had some left over food due to InCider not turning up.

HomoSausage.jpgMiniDickmans.jpg

I have no doubt there were the usual extreme shenanigans - and that there was no 'homo sausage' left by the time Zizzle left! :lol:

You would be devastated by his latest news mate. Wouldn't go near the Homo Sausage even though it is vegan approved :lol:

Screwy

Bloody hell - I did too! Picked up yours by mistake - swapsies next time I have to head up to Gumpy. It's still in good nick and unopened.

15cf119ed2839be62a78aa8e17983039.jpg

Ok, have some new stuff for you to try :lol:

FreshCok.jpgShitoMix.jpgAsse.jpgShitto.jpgBimboSandwich.jpg

Sounds bigger than a Tuesday night in Adelaide. :D
I hope Chappo remembered to eat this time.
Must make the effort to head up to Chappo manor some time this year.
Cheers
Nige

Sounds bigger than a Tuesday night in Adelaide. :D
I hope Chappo remembered to eat this time.
Must make the effort to head up to Chappo manor some time this year.
Cheers
Nige

Nige it would be my pleasure to have such a highly esteemed brewer such as your good self at Chappo Manor. And thanks for a great night last Tuesday. How did the big fella pull up?

Chap Chap

Latest posts

Back