Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm honoured and accept. Who will be your best goat?

Jeez... you'd reckon bum would have been a dead set starter in a farting competition... And Fatz, I think you're trying to give me a reputation that I'll never live up to. Me grandfather could fair dinkum strip the paint off a wall and make every cockroach within a hundred feet spew, but I didn't get that gene...

Jeez... you'd reckon bum would have been a dead set starter in a farting competition... And Fatz, I think you're trying to give me a reputation that I'll never live up to. Me grandfather could fair dinkum strip the paint off a wall and make every cockroach within a hundred feet spew, but I didn't get that gene...

If you seriously value your life DO NOT feed those bloody eggs to Pete!

This is the last guy that took one for the team...

1679768.jpg

my grandpa's new puppy was underneath grandpa's deck chair when the old boy let one rip *he basically lives on whiskey, curried chick peas and sausages with lentils while grans away* the dog took off into the nearest corner for a a 10 minute chucking session. Didnt stopaughing till i got a wiff of it and almost joined the dog.

This is going too be HUGE ,, wish I had the time and coin ,, anyway guys have fun ...
cheers

Update

1. Chappo
2. NickB
3. J1gSaw
4. Sully
5. Bradsbrew
6. StillScottish maybe....I've got to be at a Band gig at 10am Sunday :-(
7. Lilo
8. Bonj (about time I made this a definite(Nothing for sale. Well maybe InCider.... or Sully))
9. mossyrocks
11.Winkle (possible, behaviour permitting apparently)
12. TidalPete (With fresh batteries)
13. Franko
14. Hogan
15. Pumpy
16. Klieny (Maybe) the token mexican (if i can stop visiting relies)
17. Ross
18.Gavo
19. geoff_tewierik
20.Paulwolf (flying in on the day)
21 Altstart plus keg
22. Browndog - parole pending.
23. jayandcath - Keg O' something
24 Savy I should be wright ( plus keg ).
25. DKS
26. Sqyre and Mrs Sqyre
27. Sera (+8 test tube packs for sale (20x tubes, 20x stoppers and tube rack))
28. Scruffy - it's only 20 minutes on the bloody train... I may be able to wing it!!!
29. _wallace_ Can i tag along too?
30. scoundrelrogue - some sort a cidery thing with lots of chilli
31. Tazman1967
32. Goldy

Brewing: (Brewer, Mash Bitch and brew)
Because of power limitations I will have to limit this to 4 powered rigs. However if your system is fully gas then it won't ne an issue. I have a mill so there is no need pre mill grains.

1. Chappo (Shermanator Mk2) and Sully brewing a 120 minute IIPA
2. Ross (Sabco Brew-Magic) and Franko brewing "something"
3. Bradsbrew(dodgy rig)
4. Lilo (Rig Name to be decided on the day)
5. jayandcath (LPG Express)
6. Battered sav brewery if I still have my ute,and if theres enough power.

As per usual, I wont be able to make it and CB isnt happy.... :angry:

I have alot of shit thats about to hit the fan at home unfortunately and its not good.... :(

CB

Sav, Ill still go halves in the brew with you if you want, Ill just have to pick it up at a later date..

Shame Jody, would have been good to catch up again... :(

I'm still in, and my Dad & Brother are confirmed too. Just need to source so Boganwear.

Cheers

As per usual, I wont be able to make it and CB isnt happy.... :angry:

I have alot of shit thats about to hit the fan at home unfortunately and its not good.... :(

CB

Sav, Ill still go halves in the brew with you if you want, Ill just have to pick it up at a later date..

No fookin way!!!! :angry: I was only talking about you last night to PaulWolf (in a good way for once ;) )saying how it would be good to catch up again and how the break from all the shit would do ya the world of good. Which I stand by. I'll be call ya tonight to see if I can twist ya arm a little, I know it probably won't do any good but it definitely worth the try.

Great news NickB looking forward to meeting the family BTW Bogan dress in now compulsory I have my reputation in the neighbourhood to think about. BTW I hope the Sch-porter is safely packed ready for transport?

Cheers

Chap Chap

Bloody great idea Pete. Wonder if I can source some Ugg Boots (with holes of course) to compliment the outfit.... :p

Chappo: (sch)Porter has been in the keg fridge since a couple weekends ago, all carbed and ready. Not as happy with it as my last batch though, a little on the thin side body wise.

Cheers

thanks for to the urban dict I had no idea what motorboating was

Update

1. Chappo
2. NickB
3. J1gSaw
4. Sully
5. Bradsbrew
6. StillScottish maybe....I've got to be at a Band gig at 10am Sunday :-(
7. Lilo
8. Bonj (about time I made this a definite(Nothing for sale. Well maybe InCider.... or Sully))
9. mossyrocks
11.Winkle (possible, behaviour permitting apparently)
12. TidalPete (With fresh batteries)
13. Franko
14. Hogan
15. Pumpy
16. Klieny (Maybe) the token mexican (if i can stop visiting relies)
17. Ross
18.Gavo
19. geoff_tewierik
20.Paulwolf (flying in on the day)
21 Altstart plus keg
22. Browndog - parole pending. PARDONED
23. jayandcath - Keg O' something
24 Savy I should be wright ( plus keg ).
25. DKS
26. Sqyre and Mrs Sqyre
27. Sera (+8 test tube packs for sale (20x tubes, 20x stoppers and tube rack))
28. Scruffy - it's only 20 minutes on the bloody train... I may be able to wing it!!!
29. _wallace_ Can i tag along too?
30. scoundrelrogue - some sort a cidery thing with lots of chilli
31. Tazman1967
32. Goldy

Brewing: (Brewer, Mash Bitch and brew)
Because of power limitations I will have to limit this to 4 powered rigs. However if your system is fully gas then it won't ne an issue. I have a mill so there is no need pre mill grains.

1. Chappo (Shermanator Mk2) and Sully brewing a 120 minute IIPA
2. Ross (Sabco Brew-Magic) and Franko brewing "something"
3. Bradsbrew(dodgy rig)
4. Lilo (Rig Name to be decided on the day)
5. jayandcath (LPG Express)
6. Battered sav brewery if I still have my ute,and if theres enough power.

Excellent news, I've received a full pardon WOOHOOOoooooo...............
I have a full keg of Galaxy IPA (same as at the xmas swap) tap and gas, but nothing to keep the keg cold. Got anywhere to fit it Chappo?

cheers

Browndog

Ok Brewerhood,

PM's sent on details and alike. If you didn't get it please send me a PM and I'll fix it.

ALTSTART!!! EMPTY YOUR IN BOX BIG FELLA!!

Cheer and Beers

Chap Chap

Excellent news, I've received a full pardon WOOHOOOoooooo...............
I have a full keg of Galaxy IPA (same as at the xmas swap) tap and gas, but nothing to keep the keg cold. Got anywhere to fit it Chappo?

cheers

Browndog

WooooHooooo Browndog! Just wouldn't be the same without ya mate! :) Nice to see a healthy Ippy contingent yet again, certainly puts the Brissy boys to shame <_< .

Chap Chap,

I'll drop the Island esky and the 2* miracle boxes (and maybe my rig) down on Fri Night. Are we still on for Ross's kit??

This will give you room to put 11/12 or so kegs on ice, leaving room for ice (Get guys using the Esky to bring a bag if ice and a pluto/bronco each)
and 4*coils/taps in the miracle boxes we can push warmer product through. Might leave the whole kit on the trailer so we can drag it down to the fire later.

Better reserve 1 or 2 of the taps for Jay/Dougy. Must be a couple of brews left from the island.

Thanks Paul! Apreciate it mate!

Chap Chap,

I'll drop the Island esky and the 2* miracle boxes (and maybe my rig) down on Fri Night. Are we still on for Ross's kit??

This will give you room to put 11/12 or so kegs on ice, leaving room for ice (Get guys using the Esky to bring a bag if ice and a pluto/bronco each)
and 4*coils/taps in the miracle boxes we can push warmer product through. Might leave the whole kit on the trailer so we can drag it down to the fire later.

Better reserve 1 or 2 of the taps for Jay/Dougy. Must be a couple of brews left from the island.

Your a fookin' legend Lilo! I can't thank you and Jay enough for the lend of all that gear.

And ya on holidays too! Yep no worries about the reserves of taps but god help anyone getting in the way of Dougie and his beer.

BTW are you back in mobile range mate? Tried calling last week to see how you pulled up after the island.

Cheers

Chap Chap

How many keg spaces are left Chappo old bean?

cheers Ross

Back