Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many keg spaces are left Chappo old bean?

cheers Ross

All up? Guessing there are a few.

I have my keg fridge which can take 5 kegs but is full ATM.

Then there's Lilo's and Jays set up with capacity for 11 kegs plus 2 miracle boxes which can take 4 kegs.

Plus my 2 other fermentation fridges which can go another 6 kegs between them.

So all up 26 kegs can be safely accounted for.

How many spots do you want to reserve Ross?

Chap Chap

So all up 26 kegs can be safely accounted for.

How many spots do you want to reserve Ross?

Chap Chap

Shit!!! sounds like you gonna be well short....I'll bring bottles :lol:

Cheers ross

Edit: Nearly picked up a goat costume today, but then realised with my habit of falling asleep, anything could happen :wub: so sensibly left well alone!!!

Make sure you book a spot for pauls keg too, I will try to get it to you on the thurs or fri. I'll be bringing my keg in a little esky.

Update

1. Chappo
2. NickB
3. J1gSaw
4. Sully
5. Bradsbrew
6. StillScottish maybe....I've got to be at a Band gig at 10am Sunday :-(
7. Lilo
8. Bonj (about time I made this a definite(Nothing for sale. Well maybe InCider.... or Sully))
9. mossyrocks
11.Winkle (possible, behaviour permitting apparently)
12. TidalPete (With fresh batteries)
13. Franko
14. Hogan
15. Pumpy
16. Klieny (Maybe) the token mexican (if i can stop visiting relies)
17. Ross
18.Gavo
19. geoff_tewierik
20.Paulwolf (flying in on the day)
21 Altstart plus keg
22. Browndog - parole pending.
23. jayandcath - Hopeful to attend (Not out, just shakey)
24 Savy I should be wright ( plus keg ).
25. DKS
26. Sqyre and Mrs Sqyre
27. Sera (+8 test tube packs for sale (20x tubes, 20x stoppers and tube rack))
28. Scruffy - it's only 20 minutes on the bloody train... I may be able to wing it!!!
29. _wallace_ Can i tag along too?
30. scoundrelrogue - some sort a cidery thing with lots of chilli
31. Tazman1967
32. Goldy

Brewing: (Brewer, Mash Bitch and brew)
Because of power limitations I will have to limit this to 4 powered rigs. However if your system is fully gas then it won't ne an issue. I have a mill so there is no need pre mill grains.

1. Chappo (Shermanator Mk2) and Sully brewing a 120 minute IIPA
2. Ross (Sabco Brew-Magic) and Franko brewing "something"
3. Bradsbrew(dodgy rig)
4. Lilo (Rig Name to be decided on the day)
6. Battered sav brewery if I still have my ute,and if theres enough power.

Boys, I have come into stormy weather as we are buying a new house that settles that week. But I'm not out yet, but unfortunately not brewing.

Jay

Boys, I have come into stormy weather as we are buying a new house that settles that week. But I'm not out yet, but unfortunately not brewing.

Jay

Come on Jay HTFU :p

Cheers Ross

Make sure you book a spot for pauls keg too, I will try to get it to you on the thurs or fri. I'll be bringing my keg in a little esky.

Brad, Have you had a taste to make sure its not turned to vinegar?

Paul

Payment sent for me and the co-pilot, chap chap... I also found a neglected 20L keg of IPA in the garage that I forgot about over christmas... I'm cooling it down as we speak and hopefully it will be ok to bring

Brad, Have you had a taste to make sure its not turned to vinegar?

Paul

Actually mate I have been good and not touched it, but i will do over the weekend for research..........need to take it out of the boot of the sedan anyway, makes too much noise rolling around in the heat of the day.

Payment sent for me and the co-pilot, chap chap... I also found a neglected 20L keg of IPA in the garage that I forgot about over christmas... I'm cooling it down as we speak and hopefully it will be ok to bring

Thanks schooey! Look forward to trying that IPA :beer:

Actually mate I have been good and not touched it, but i will do over the weekend for research..........need to take it out of the boot of the sedan anyway, makes too much noise rolling around in the heat of the day.

:lol:

Chap Chap,

I'll drop the Island esky and the 2* miracle boxes (and maybe my rig) down on Fri Night. Are we still on for Ross's kit??

This will give you room to put 11/12 or so kegs on ice, leaving room for ice (Get guys using the Esky to bring a bag if ice and a pluto/bronco each)
and 4*coils/taps in the miracle boxes we can push warmer product through. Might leave the whole kit on the trailer so we can drag it down to the fire later.

Better reserve 1 or 2 of the taps for Jay/Dougy. Must be a couple of brews left from the island.

So do we need to supply our own gas for this setup Lilo?

cheers

Browndog

I have a spare bottle and reg I can chuck in, has ability for 4 kegs.

Need to reserve a spot for a keg and will need access to gas, I will bring my own Bronco though.
Kegging the Dogwood APA today.

Wish I never threw out that flannie.

Gavo.

Shit!!! sounds like you gonna be well short....I'll bring bottles :lol:

Cheers ross

Edit: Nearly picked up a goat costume today, but then realised with my habit of falling asleep, anything could happen :wub: so sensibly left well alone!!!

Fark, I nearly spurted beer out my nose

Wish I never threw out that flannie.

Gavo.
You threw out a flanno, you threw out a flanno? Well I hope it was used to wipe up some sump oil off the driveway and no longer deemed good enough to wear to the pokies any more. Ya cant throw out flannos mine either were away till their invisible or they just disappear.
I'll be wearing my flanno, denim jacket, stubbies and thongs..............dont know what footwear to go with yet, maybe some uggies. (uggies are good for hiding the bong in)

Update

1. Chappo
2. NickB
3. J1gSaw
4. Sully
5. Bradsbrew
6. StillScottish maybe....I've got to be at a Band gig at 10am Sunday :-(
7. Lilo
8. Bonj (about time I made this a definite(Nothing for sale. Well maybe InCider.... or Sully))
9. mossyrocks
11.Winkle (possible, behaviour permitting apparently)
12. TidalPete (With fresh batteries)
13. Franko
14. Hogan
15. Pumpy
16. Klieny (Maybe) the token mexican (if i can stop visiting relies)
17. Ross
18.Gavo
19. geoff_tewierik
20.Paulwolf (flying in on the day)
21 Altstart plus keg
22. Browndog - parole pending.
23. jayandcath - Hopeful to attend (Not out, just shakey)
24 Savy I should be wright ( plus keg ).
25. DKS
26. Sqyre and Mrs Sqyre
27. Sera (+8 test tube packs for sale (20x tubes, 20x stoppers and tube rack))
28. Scruffy - it's only 20 minutes on the bloody train... I may be able to wing it!!!
29. _wallace_ Can i tag along too?
30. scoundrelrogue - some sort a cidery thing with lots of chilli
31. Tazman1967
32. Goldy
33.Sunshine_Brewer-and bro in law + Muenchner Dunkel

Brewing: (Brewer, Mash Bitch and brew)
Because of power limitations I will have to limit this to 4 powered rigs. However if your system is fully gas then it won't ne an issue. I have a mill so there is no need pre mill grains.

1. Chappo (Shermanator Mk2) and Sully brewing a 120 minute IIPA
2. Ross (Sabco Brew-Magic) and Franko brewing "something"
3. Bradsbrew(dodgy rig)
4. Lilo (Rig Name to be decided on the day)
6. Battered sav brewery if I still have my ute,and if theres enough power.

I have a spare bottle and reg I can chuck in, has ability for 4 kegs.

Thanks schooey you are a true gentleman but I am sure SOME LOCALS can throw one in? ;) Besides bit much to ask a fellow Brewer to drag his rig up here and then he has to bring his own gas to drink his beer. I know we are more hospitable than that up here in Qld?

Chap Chap

Back