Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I am looking for a mash bitch, there is only a couple of rules we need to stick to and they are :

1. You will do what your ******* told!
2. Its my recipe dont **** with it!
3. Its my shit, use it like I told you to.
4. Your input is not welcome.
5. You can have the shitty cube with all the ******* trub.
6. You take the blame for all **** ups.

Once again its a freindly day and oneone is welcome to join me in the brew.

As long as you stick to the ******* rules.

Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

I'll be your bitch if you'll be mine
Same rules
:blink:

Don't believe Brad? look what he did to the last mash bitch that stirred the mash the wrong way!!! :lol:

The Rocky boys are keen... Very Keen..

Schooey is dragging his up from Newcastle this year, I feel a bit inadequate, just planning ahead.

oh and i might like a beer or two too, so yeah pretty keen

Paul

I'll be your bitch if you'll be mine
Same rules
:blink:
Looks like we'll be the single brewers Lilo...... There'll be no whinging about who gets to stir the mash....no... why is the mash so long? No whens the next step....no hey brad the stuff is bubbling over the edges and has made the fire go out.... should we do something.........Why are you getting another beer already........are you pissed......................ahhhhhhhhhhh the single brewer.......brewing peace.

Bogan Brad

Don't believe Brad? look what he did to the last mash bitch that stirred the mash the wrong way!!! :lol:

Is there a sheep mup my arse in that picture???????????? Sure would explain a few things....

Pity me ole mate Rooky cant make it to this shindig....................actually hes a bad influence that fella.

Is there a sheep mup my arse in that picture???????????? Sure would explain a few things....

Pity me ole mate Rooky cant make it to this shindig....................actually hes a bad influence that fella.

Really? Seem to be doing well flying solo here brad! :p

Is it too late to put my name down for this - I've been given a green light :ph34r: ???

PB

No cameras this year alright :huh: . Told SWMBO that I will be healthy on the sunday for a family function. I figure if I am bad she will yell at me. If I totally piss her off there will be silence and no talking.............................easy decision really, I think I will put in the extra effort for silence :ph34r:

Looks like Savy needs a bitch aswell for the day, :( Jody Miss you man.

Looks like Savy needs a bitch aswell for the day, :( Jody Miss you man.

Be fucked if I am gunna spend another hour of my life looking for your little bloody eye drop refacto thingys this year either spray boy :D Anyone smell clutch

Woot!!!! On ya Clarky! Very welcome addition to the fold.

I'll send you the PM but you know where I live anyway.

One Happy Chap Chap
Awesome Chap Chap. I'll be the mash tart for the day....I'll be anyones. :p

I will be in that, i will even bring my rig!

2011 Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day
1. Lilo
2.Paulwolf

2011 Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day
1. Lilo
2.Paulwolf
3.Thomas J.

Figure if I get in now and work on her all year I can't miss! ;) May even drag my gas rig down..... I that gas I can smell? :blink:

Back