Chappo's Bogan, Brew, Beer And Boobs Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You threw out a flanno, you threw out a flanno? Well I hope it was used to wipe up some sump oil off the driveway and no longer deemed good enough to wear to the pokies any more. Ya cant throw out flannos mine either were away till their invisible or they just disappear.

Yeah well it was some years ago I think it was when I left Logan and it was merely threads hanging on. Oh bugger look at that posh word I used, "merely", and the fancy punctuation; not bogan at all. Don't worry I got the perfect Tee shirt picked up from Kmart to go with the torn denim shorts and new wave Chinese safety boots.

Gavo

OK I am looking for a mash bitch, there is only a couple of rules we need to stick to and they are :

1. You will do what your ******* told!
2. Its my recipe dont **** with it!
3. Its my shit, use it like I told you to.
4. Your input is not welcome.
5. You can have the shitty cube with all the ******* trub.
6. You take the blame for all **** ups.

Once again its a freindly day and oneone is welcome to join me in the brew.

As long as you stick to the ******* rules.

Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

I'm happy to help out Brad.

I'm guessing it'll be a BABBs mini-comp beer right .
And I promise not to spill any Marco Polo in by accident.............. :)

Oopps.

Looks like Savy needs a bitch aswell for the day, :( Jody Miss you man.

If your still looking mate ill stick my hand up for mash slag duties?

Juniper & port cider in secondary tomorrow morning. Cheers scoundrel.

Well this little brewing day sure as hell is shaping up to be a real event. 6 brew rigs, 6 brewers and 6 mash hands (bitches... just being politically correct) brewing approximately 300lts of sweet, sweet beer. I was talking to Lilo last night and he reckons the coppers are gunna show up for sure.

Let me paint you a picture. 40 odd blokes dressed as Bogans gathered around what will look a massive meth lab. The air is heavy with hops and malts. Drinking, swearing and carrying on. :lol: Oh god I can't wait!

Ok will be attempting to hook up 2 webcams for the day. I will trialing this out tonight so keep your eyes peeled for the post as if it's too dodgy I won't bother.

...Don't worry I got the perfect Tee shirt picked up from Kmart to go with the torn denim shorts and new wave Chinese safety boots.

Gavo

That's better wouldn't want ya to be the odd fella out, huh? Gavo better make sure those safety boots are at least double pluggers. I have maintain my high standard of safety around the brewery you know? :rolleyes:

And I promise not to spill any Marco Polo in by accident.............. :)

Oh great! So ya wanna stink the place out with garlic then :lol: .

Juniper & port cider in secondary tomorrow morning. Cheers scoundrel.

Juniper and Port Cider huh? Sounds interesting I be sure to try it.

Just paid my $25 Chap Chap & used my forum number for easy identification. :icon_cheers:
I'll be wearing my Bogan Jacky Howe underneath my usual gear so not to look out of place. ;)

T

Check Pete! Member 531 yeah?

I hear you will have some competition for most stinkiest fart Pete. Apparently schooey can drop 10 men with one little bottom burp? We might have to have you on a strict diet of home brew, eggs, baked beans and garlic sausages? :lol:

The only boobs at Chappo's will be these ones

ManBoobs.png

Check Pete! Member 531 yeah?

I hear you will have some competition for most stinkiest fart Pete. Apparently schooey can drop 10 men with one little bottom burp? We might have to have you on a strict diet of home brew, eggs, baked beans and garlic sausages? :lol:

Check Chappo!

Now old TidalPete had a perfect backside
With a bunch of red hairs & a wart on each side
He fancied himself winning with ease
Having trained on a diet of beer, cabbage & cheese

(With apologies to the author of (The Farting Contest")

T

Just down at the National in Geelong for lunch, they had this free postcard and it immediately struck me that all I could think of was Chappos thread.......go figure

NoGoats.png

Just down at the National in Geelong for lunch, they had this free postcard and it immediately struck me that all I could think of was Chappos thread.......go figure

I wish I had the coin to have that made into a massive canvas banner :lol:

As Duke said GOLD!

The only boobs at Chappo's will be these ones

ManBoobs.png

PHfffft!!!! Man Boobs? :huh: What an Amateur...
Ask Winkle about MAN BOOBS....

Sqyre.. ;)

P.s. The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated... :)

PHfffft!!!! Man Boobs? :huh: What an Amateur...
Ask Winkle about MAN BOOBS....

Sqyre.. ;)

P.s. The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated... :)

Mentally scarred for life, I are and I think NickB may have been collateral damage.
Where have you been all this time Sqyre? This mob will need your slam-dancing crowd control methods :D

Yeh, sorry Sav, not the best at home at the moment and Nat has a Wedding on so I have to watch the kids, I really wanted to go but cant do anything about it.. Ill still go in on the Cube, it will help me as I cant be fucked brewing at the moment...

Ill give you a call when im up to it mate...

Looks like Savy needs a bitch aswell for the day, :( Jody Miss you man.

That's better wouldn't want ya to be the odd fella out, huh? Gavo better make sure those safety boots are at least double pluggers. I have maintain my high standard of safety around the brewery you know? :rolleyes:

Nothin of that high WH&S standard mate, Just slip on's. They are my high quality cut down welding and lawn mowing sandals though, complete with welding burn marks

Gavo.

Oi grumpy Pete I hope your eating your beans and cabbage! Your reputation and Qld pride is at stake here! :)

Chap Chap

Oi grumpy Pete I hope your eating your beans and cabbage! Your reputation and Qld pride is at stake here!

Chap Chap

Grumpy?

Been there, done that as a fat kid & copped lots of the above rubbish mate. WeightWatchers rocks. :super:
Just weight wait until you taste my Yummie Yorky (Thanks BribieG :icon_cheers: ).

Beer, cabbage & cheese please Chap Chap. I am in secret training under the sheets with the missus as No1 taster-tester. :icon_cheers:

And may I please remind you once again that I am a REAL Queenslander not a bloody blowin.
And now back to the REAL football with Broncos versus Cowboys. Whoo-whoooooo :super:

T

Back